Platform 9 3/4 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:02 am

Andrian Potter wrote:"What the matter Alesy?" Andrian asked her putting his hand on both her shoulder trying to reassure her "What happen?" Andrian asked symphathetically. Andrian was now trying his hardest to calm her down.

"Maybe you should ask your friend Adrenn what happened!"She said furious.
Then she started crying more powerfull.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 am

Andrian gave a nasty look at Adrenn and snapped "Well? What did you do?". Andrian was waiting for an answer from his friend Adren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Darren looked at the scene confusedly. "Calm down alesy" he said then turned to andrian "So u had a good holiday?'
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Andrian turn his neck to face Darren and said "I've had quite an enjoyable holiday" smirking taking his hand of Alesy and giving her a little friend hug. Andrian notice that Darren and Adrenn was staring at him "What it not love hug it symphaty hug" Andrian shot at them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:11 pm

"Whatever, its not like i care" darren said trying to look casual.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:20 pm

(Dude 2 sentence rpg post mate lol)

"Oh" Andrian said rather embrassed and stopped hugging Alesy. Andrian now faced darren and said "And your holiday was it good?" Andrian asked him while he looked around for his cat and remembered it was purring on Alesy lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:22 pm

(oh ya sorry about that Sad)

"well... you know how it is in my house, just me and my houseelf kinda lonely" Darren said getting gloomy and looking out the window.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:27 pm

"Why don't you have your par--" Andrian said and paused "Oh you don't have any?" Andrian said with a frown on face and on his eyebrows. Andrian straighten up and looked at the window noticing he saw a huge towering castle standing there waiting for students to pour in. Andrian got up and said "We better change into our uniform" walking out of the compartment and head for the Boys toilet to get changed. After 4 minute of changing, Andrian came in with his Gryffindor robe and his muggle clothe in his right hand. He began to fiddle with his Prefects badge trying to adjust it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Darren looked as Andrian entered the compartment again and answered his question.
"My moms dead, and my dad hates me... so i live alone..." he said still gloomy he then left the compartment to get changed and a couple minutes later came back wearing his Green and sliver robes and a tray with sweets in his hand. "Eat as many as you like were about to arrive in 15 minutes"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:40 pm

"Oh sad..." Andrian said feeling really sorry for Darren and began to sit down. Andrian saw Darren walk in with a tray of sweets and beams at him and grabed 3 sweet in his hand and ate them 1 by one " Thanks man" Andrian said thankfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top