Platform 9 3/4 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:07 am

ne'os shakes his head and he puts the vial back down now empty of blood

"crap i should have packed more hmmm ill hhave to sneak to hogsmead tonight and fill up sorry mate its hard bieng a vampy speciley bieng related to lord vampyr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:08 am

"Thanks a lot!You're very nice Adrenn, Andrian!"
She sat and started to read but she was holding the book inverse.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 am

(Spartan noticed alesy reading the book upside down.) "Um alesy you reading it upside down." he said "Want some jelly beans?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:13 am

"Errr...yes!Sorry!"she said embarrased."Since my best friend was killed last year by a DE, i'm afraid.I don't really want to turn back to Hogwarts."
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:13 am

Andrian smiles and took his finger away and point his wand at his hand and said "Tergeo" cleaning out the blood. Andrian hand began to dry up and there was no blood anymore but a scar. And he began to laugh "Naughty cat" Andrian said petting his cat on the body and then stroking her. Andrian looked up and relize Adrenn was right and began to look over alesy sholder and read it. Andrian stopped reading and then got up getting a bowl of food for his cat and a packet of rats . He began to feed his cat and his owl and then said " How your holiday Alesy?" Andrian asked?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:17 am

(Spartan pulls out a photot of his wizard born family and he sheds a tear just by looking at them. He wipes the tear out of his eye and he puts it in his pocket.) "I've never known them" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:20 am

ne'os takes out a blurey picture sucks you cant take a good picture of a vamp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 am

Darren climbed onto the train with his trunk and started to walk, trying to find an appartment. Near the end of the train he saw Alesy, Adrenn and Andrian in there. He hisitated then continued walking.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:32 am

Andrian began to wonder why Darren didn't come into the compartment with them and began to watch him walk "Why isn't he going in with us there 1 more seat left" Andrian asked alesy. Then Andrian shurgged and sat down almost sitting on his cat tail "It so crowded in hear i think ill just put my owl case on top of my lap to save room" Andrian murmed and Licorice began to jump over onto to Alesy lap and took a nap on her lap purring. Andrian beams at Alesy then at his cat and petted her. Andrian put his owl on his lap and began petting his owl too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:44 am

Darren went to the end of the train and everywhere was full, turning around he walked back to where Andrian was. Opening the glass he put his bag down and sat next to Adrenn. "Hey guys.." he said smiling.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top