The Gryffindor table - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor table - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor table

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor table - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gryffindor table

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 am

"It's okay to be popular, but I dislike those who use their popularity to get what they want and ecetera" Jacob told her. They walked together to the Gryffindor Common Room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:37 pm

"Oh no,I don't that, I think that just rude and cruel to do that especially when they do that to first years!"said Sophia shaking her head. "I know, I'm to kind and sweet to everyone I'm hardly ever rude or mean to anyone. "said Sophia softly. As they walked up the stairs Sophia knew it would go by fast just by them talking for it always does. "So was Drumstrang bigger then Hogwarts or smaller?"Sophia asked him curiously.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am

"Well, to me, Durmstrang seemed a bit smaller than this, we had less classrooms" Jacob said, trying to remember. "And yes, you do seem too sweet and kind to be a kind of girl to want revenge..or is that your dark side I haven't discovered yet?" Jacob ask mysteriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Sophia laughed when he asked her if she had a dark side he haven't discovered yet. "No I don't have a dark side, but I can be very rude and when I battle death eaters I'm very serious but I never done the unforgivable curses but I did other bad spells."said Sophia softly. "Do you have a dark side I haven't discovered?"Sophia asked him with a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 am

"Well, no, I don't think I do" Jacob said, thinking. "I haven't done anything that awful" Jacob shrugged. "Well, once I snuck out of the house to go to a party with my guy friends and drank a bit too much butterbeer but somehow I managed to sneak back into the house without my parents waking up" Jacob chuckled. "But, it's probably not a bad thing, it's like mischievious" Jacob said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 am

Sophia laughed when Jacob told her the story about him sneaking out the house with his friends and drunk to much. "I like mischievious, sometimes some of the rules need to be bend but not the major ones!"said Sophia. "I never really done anything bad, besides sneaking out of the castle to go to the Forbidden Forest and got caught and lost fifty points for Gryffindor that was my first year and something I did at home is sneak out and went with my friends guy and girls and went drinking when I was sixteen going on seventeen and got busted by my parents they were so mad!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am

"You naughty girl!" Jacob joked. "Yeah, there's a saying, rules are meant to be broken" Jacob said."Or at least I think that is what it is" Jacob said, thinking. "And I can't believe I'm hearing this from the Gryffindor Head Girl!" Jacob said, amazed and shocked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

As he said he he couldn't believe he was hearing this from the Head Girl Sophia laughed."Sh... don't tell anyone no one else is suppose to know my secret, to everyone else I'm little miss bookworm know-it-all."said Sophia joking. "Yeah but that's all in the past, I'm more a good girl now but I can be very naughty at times!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 am

Jacob laughed and zipped his lips, imaginarily. "Your secret is safe with me" Jacob assured her and smiled. "But it's okay to be loose once in a while...your brain needs time to decompress" Jacob said. Jacob bit his lip but finally got the courage to tell her something. "I like you..Sophia" Jacob said, shyly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell when he zipped his lips imaginarily. "Ok Jake, your secrets are safe with me as well!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and a wink. As he said it's ok to lose yourself once in a while she nodded. "Yeah you can't all goody good all the time although everyone else thinks I'm that way!"said Sophia laughing. As he liked her she blushed. "I like you to Jake, you make me smile and laugh alot which I haven't done in awhile lately!"said Sophia admitting the truth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top