The Gryffindor table - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor table - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor table

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor table - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gryffindor table

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Sophia sighed when she noticed Daniel looked at her very little, she didn't know why he was so mad at her but she thought it was better if she pretended she didn't noticed it. As Professor Dawntouch the Head of Gryffindor house came by and asked if they were enjoying them self Sophia nodded. "Yes and thankyou Professor Dawntouch, I can't wait until the term starts to get some points for Gryffindor!"said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. True Sophia couldn't wait until the term started to get Gryffindor some points losing last term was enough she wanted her house to win for the last time before she left. As she noticed Louis and Elvaleryn she gave them a warm smile and nodded to them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Chase was sitting somewhat down the table. Looking around. Where was everyone?! She couldn't see them and it made her have an odd sinking sensation in her stomach. What had happened to them?! Sure she was a Prefect now, and so was Danny.. Her best friend Sophia was Head Girl! So.. where were they? She peered around glancing at her food before ignoring it. She wasn't hungry, she wasn't normally hungry and would usually just nibble things. But she couldn't eat even more now, all of her friends had vanished on her. And it made her feel very weird. Well yeah she was sitting in a group of people she knew. Mostly because they were her friends before.. before the memory wipe that was. They had almost seemed.. surprised that she was sitting with them again.

What had happened during the summer?! It was insane to think she left her friends during that time. She didn't want to know really. So she smiled and looked around carefully afraid that they were avoiding her or something. What had she done wrong?! Her mind went into an overdrive, afraid she had done something to upset them. Where was Danny? She had seen him on the train, and then he disappeared on the way up to the school. So she had sat down by herself.. it felt weird, not having him there. He had been there all summer for all she knew. So.. where was he now? Where was Sophia.. and all of the other awesome people she had met this summer? It confused her and made her feel very worried that she had done something to anger her best friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 pm

As Daniel read his newspaper, through his artistic glasses to help him read. He felt Chase walked into the Great Hall but sat a couple seat away from him; he tried to wave at her but she didn't seem to notice him at all, frowning to himself and thought he might just be a little too far for her to see so he ripped a clear piece of paper from the newspaper then folded into an aeroplane with a letter written inside of it:

I'm coming to eat chu

Then with his telekenis power he hovered the piece of paper above the palm of his hand then gently pushed it hard enough to fly over to Chase, waiting for the right time to scare her; waiting for her to read it first then when she did he flashed over behind her and shook her roughly but softly then made a mocking roaring noise with his voice, nuzzling Chase by the neck with his hair fanning out in the air as he shook his head around like a maniac then stopped to see her reaction making a perfect comical o's with his lips to put a bit of humor into his joke. "Oh nooooez" he grinned at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Chase bit her lip and looked around, looking at the door and then at the teacher table. Suddenly a not landed in front of her. She looked confused and picked it up. I'm coming to eat chu. Chase looked around confused until suddenly Danny was behind her, nuzzling her neck and pretending to be a monster. "Danny!" She laughed happily and got up hugging him. She pulled him onto the seat next to her and grinned. "I was wondering what that was!" She said laughing and pointing at the note. "Where did you run off to? I got separated and suddenly I didn't know where you were!" She said smiling excitedly at him. "I was afraid I had done something wrong and you were avoiding me or something!" She said laughing. "Silly eh?" She giggled and looked around momentarily before looking back at him. "Where are you sitting?" She asked looking around again. "I was trying to find you but I couldn't see you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm

[[OOC: Il leave the students to it.]]

She smiled everyone seemed to be enthusiastic which was a good thing, she remembered her days when she first stared some times she had to drag herself back. Ariana grinned fondly at the memories.

A wave of more students appeared and said hello, she greeted them and decided it was time to head to the staff table, she didn’t think the Gryffindor students wanted their Head of House to be cramping their style.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 am

Lillian who was a little time ago sorted into Gryffindor made her way towards the table feeling rather nervous.The nervousy was passing thing since Lillian was a friendly,sociable,loud and curious girl.She saw one of the Professors leaving the table not knowing who it was.She took an empty seat next to the big students. "Umm...hello i am Lillian." she said nervously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 am

Daniel looked at her and chuckled as he put both is hands on her hips and kissed her lightly on the lips then gently pulled away from her, his eyes half-livid there was something odd about Chase's kisses they were perfect and more passionate then he could ever feel. "Have you been praticing kissing" he smirked at her, his lips curving into a half smile then listened to her tell him that she was looking for him on the train but was unsuccessful. "I'm sorry, i was busy on the train i had; prefect duties, making up for my mistake with Sophia then visiting my sister which i haven't seen in a while" Daniel explained why he wasn't there as he looked at Sophia blankly, his jaws flexing softly then smiled and chuckled as he turned to look at Chase. "I'm not avoiding you. You know i'll never do that to you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Elv noticed that there is a first year Gryffindor Girl sat next to them. She smiled at her friendly. She knew her feeling perfectly. Nervous... She felt the same way Lilian did on her first year at Hogwarts."Hi there, Lilian... I'm Elv. It was a pleasure to have you in Gryffindor." she said and offered her hand. "Welcome abroad."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

As she gave Daniel a warm smile she turned to Chase and gave her a warm smile and gotten up from her seat and sat across from Chase and Daniel. "Hey Chassy, sorry I disappeared on you I had to tell the other prefects what to do and I talked to Danny some before coming here!"said Sophia calmly. Sophia looked at the Gryffindor First year that sat across not to far from her and gave her a warm smile. "Hello Lillian, I'm Sophia Granger and welcome to Gryffindor if you need any help feel free to ask seeing how I'm Head Girl."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Louis grabbed some turkey. S'good he thought.
He was wondering if anyone was gonna talk to him.
Didn't matter he'd have the whole year for friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top