The Gryffindor table - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor table - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor table

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor table - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gryffindor table

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Lillian spilled pumpkin juice on her plate.She felt foolish. "I am so sorry!" she said with a sqeeling voice. "Next time warn me on time when you see a Weasley so i keep my mouth closed." she said begging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 pm

"okay"he laughed as he passed her a
napkin. "So your in gryffindor"he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Lillian cleaned up her plate with her wand before she could hear Louis's question. "Yep i guess i am...otherwise i wouldn't be here." she answered smiling.Question seemed rather random. "And tell me is by any chance Dominique your brother?I heard his name when i was at train?" she asked curiously taking a sip of pumpkin juice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 am

"Dominique, is my sister"he laughed. He had the hugest grin
on his face. he tried to hold it back. "I'm the only boy, I have only sisters"
He managed to move the grin down to a smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Lillian felt like she would ratherly like that earth eats her right now. "ummm" was the first thing she could say as she stayed without a word. She shoke her head hiting her chin with her spoon. "Curse me!" she said annoyed at herself. "Do me a favour and don't mention to Dominique that i thought she was your brother."she said emberassed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 pm

"not a problem"He laughed. "Now are you
in any way related to Oliver Wood"he asked
She was funny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Lillian didn;t know what to think when Louis put a special accent on that "you" so she took a sip of her juice before she was able to answer. "Oliver is my dad's name yes." she said wondering where does Louis know her father from. "Why do you know him?" she asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

"My Uncle Harry was on his quidditch team when he was here"he said.
"if your wondering his Surname just guess" He took a sip of water. Then
took a bite of potatoes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:28 pm

"Oh yeah my dad talks about Harry Potter a lot.He told me he was Quiditch Captain in time he was on 4th year and untill he left the school." she agreed trying to remember everything her father told her. "Are you on quiditch team too?" she asked suddenly remebering he wanted to enter Gryffindor team as a keeper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:34 pm

"I'm considering it this year"He said. "Trying to keep up the Weasleys playing Quidditch"
He wanted soooo badly to be a keeper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top