The Gryffindor table - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor table - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor table

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor table - Page 7 Empty Re: The Gryffindor table

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

Jacob chuckled at Sophia's comment and grinned. She seemed so friendly. "Thanks" Jacob grinned, moving a bit closer to her. "I'm Jacob Blaque, 5th year" Jacob told Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

When she heard him chuckle at his statement she chuckled as well. "I didn't know my statement was funny, usually I never make people laugh I'm to much of a bookworm and know it all!"said Sophia chuckling. "Welcome to Gryffindor Jacob, I hope you like the house your in!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. "So your new right, where did you transfer from?"Sophia asked him curiously. "Oh I'm so sorry that was nosy, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!"said Sophia calmly knowing that sounded rude of her to ask that question. "If you need help getting to the Gryffindor Common Room let me know, I'll be more and happy to help you!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 am

"No, that's fine, I actually came from Durmstrang but my parents went to Hogwarts and they said if I went to Drumstrang then I'd have to become a teacher for Hogwarts so I made a deal- I said if I got to Hogwarts for the remaining of my school years then I could have any job I'd want" Jacob explained, calmy and grinned. He got himself a plate and filled it with food, and picked up his fork and started to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Sophia nodded as she listened to his story it sounded really interesting but alittle funny. "Sounds like a far deal to me, and seems like your parents agreed with that or you wouldn't be here!"said Sophia chuckling and gave him a warm smile. As she started eating the food on her plate Sophia took a bite of her steak and swallowed it. Normally Sophia wouldn't have a steak on her plate for she ate healthy food but she felt she really wanted a steak which she eats every now and then. "So Jake how do you like Hogwarts so far?"Sophia asked him as she took a drink of her pumpkin juice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 am

"Well, to be honest, since I've met you, it's been a wonderful thing, just wishing now I'd went to Hogwarts first after all" Jacob told her, with a grin. He chuckled and drank a bit of pumpkin juice. He cut up some chicken and spinach and ate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 am

Sophia blushed when he told since he met her it been a wonderful thing and wishing he would had came to Hogwarts first. "If I may ask without being nosy, why didn't you?"Sophia asked him curiously as she took another bite of her steak. "If you want to walk back to the common room with me you can, it's up to you."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

"Well, I heard rumours about this school about you-know-who and my parents wanted me to be safe, so yeah, that's basically the story" Jacob explained poorly and shrugged. He ate some more of his food and swallowed it. "I'd love to go to the common room with you" Jacob grinned at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

Sophia nodded.[color=yellow] "Yeah, I been here since my first year so seven year I been here and we had a couple of attacks by you-know-who at Hogwarts."said Sophia. "We had one in my fifth year and last year in my sixth year and that's the only two I remember that I fought in."[/color]said Sophia. As Jacob said he wanted to walk back with her she smiled. "Great, I'll wait for you to get done I'm so full I don't think I could get up!"said Sophia. knowing she still looked skinny even after eating all that food.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 am

Jacob nodded, he was fascinated by her story. He had a couple more mouthfuls of chicken, gulped down his juice and grinned. "I'm finished!" Jacob said, as if he'd told his parents he was done and ready for desert like a young boy. He stood up, and stretched and waited for Sophia to lead the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 am

"Ok great, lets go!"said Sophia as she got up and waved back at a couple of Gryffindors who waved bye to her. "Sorry, I'm just alittle popular but not that much!"said Sophia as she waved to a couple of Ravencalws and Hufflepuffs who waved at her and said hi to her. Leading the way they made there way pass the tables out to the Entrance Hall. "Beware it sort of a long way to our common room."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top