The Gryffindor table - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor table - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor table

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor table - Page 6 Empty Re: The Gryffindor table

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

[[OO]]
"Well my dad was a keeper and my mom a chaser so they showed me both.We'll see what Gryffindor Quditch Captain thinks." she said not suspecting Louis aspirated a keeper place too. "Who's the captain anyway?" she asked remembering she didn't know that.She took a piece of turkey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 pm

"I don't know but you have to see my mad Keeping Skills"He said. "My uncle taught me how to"
he Also knew how to seek but he really didn't like it much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 pm

"I am looking forward to it." she said rising her cup of pumpkin juice like she was cheering for the occasion. "I heard from my dad that your uncles Fred and George were beaters in time they were on Hogwarts." she said tinking.Fred and George were the only Weasleys she remembered heariung from her father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 pm

"yeah they were"He said. "Personally in my opinion best ever"
Beating wasn't his best skill. "Keeping is the way to go tho"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 pm

"Let's compete for it then!Should be fun!" she said cheering in that honour with the butterbeer she just added to her empty glass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 am

"Shure"He said. "If I win I get the spot if you lose you don't"He joked.
"I might go for Seeker and Keeper tho"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am

Aden had simply gone unnoticed like most of his years here at Hogwarts and he was about to slip out but he first had to have some Dessert. Aden did not know why, but he just loved the dessert here it was better than all the rest by far in his mind. Aden picked a Bavarian Creme cake piece from a plate not to far from where he was sitting and plopped straight into his lap not noticing that he had completely over shot the target plate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 am

Sophia looked around the Gryffindor Table and gave Aden a small warm smile and looked around the Great Hall boredly and sighed. As she looked down at her plate she pushed it away clearly not hungry at all anymore. Sophia was getting rather tired and bored and couldn't wait to the feast to be done with that way she could lay down on her bed for she haven't been sleeping very well lately. Sophia knew she was Head Girl but she haven't been feeling like herself lately but she didn't dare to let anyone else know that. Sophia's nightmares have really been bugging her lately she literally had to put the silencing charm around her bed at home to stop her parents from finding out at her nightmares.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 am

Jacob Blaque entered the term feast and found his table, the colours red and yellow popped out at him. He grinned and walked over to the table and sat down, alone, unsure and confused and kind of afraid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

Sophia looked at the new boy who sat looking sacred and confuse and gave him a soft warm smile letting him know not to be scared. "Um... hello I'm Sophia Granger nice to meet you."said Sophia. "Dont be shy, we won't hurt you!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top