Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 am

"I have no idea," Sterling breathed truthfully, now within whispering distance of her. He noticed she wasn't swimming toward him, and he debated swimming away, but he could't bear to leave her now. She was more beautiful than he ever remembered seeing her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 am

Chase blinked a few times, the sun reflecting off his face for a moment before she realized how close he was getting. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it and felt herself go a bit lower in the water as she forgot to swim. She pushed herself back up though and came to far up showering him in water her hair flying back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:47 am

Sterling laughed when she splashed him. He swam back a little... he didn't want it to happen again... he wanted it to happen but he didn't want it to have happened. His robes where getting heavy and sagging now. "I'm sorry. I know you don't want to... I'm just a little," he sighed. "still in love with you." he said, embarrassed.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 am

Chase stared at him and then swam closer to him. "Sterling."She said softly putting her hand on his shoulder. "I.."She said softly pulling him a bit closer. "You knew from the beginning it wouldn't work out."She whispered looking him in the eyes. "And...since everything that has happened."She said looking sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 am

Sterling looked down miserably. "Yeah, I know." he said, trying to say it casually. But saying it made it feel like a gigantic iron fist had reached inside his abdominal cavity and squeezing every organ it could get its hand on. He felt sick with longing.

"But why can't it work?" he asked desperately. Sterling knew she didn't take his love seriously, but he had to express it regardless.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 am

Chase looked at him softly, her eyes showing how much it hurt her to say this. "You do know...about my family, and about...well Jesse."She said softly. She didn't want to flirt with him, but here she was, her hands on his shoulders, staring into his eyes. Not sure what to do about this whole mess. Her ex-boyfriend was still in love with her, she was in love with her current boyfriend. She didn't know what she wanted anymore. She knew she loved Jesse, but here was Sterling, looking sick and wanting her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 am

Sterling nodded gravely. "Actually, I do. You told me about all of them." he said. He shed a tear but was almost positive she didn't see it because of how wet he was already. He smiled. "But I can get over it if you don't want me. And I know you don't." he said, hiding his misery. "Can I just have one more kiss?" he asked pathetically.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 am

Chase looked at him sadly feeling a tear fall down her cheek. Slowly she placed a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry."She said and knew he would see her tear because her face was already dry from the sun. She looked away from him for a second. "I'm so sorry Sterling..I never meant for this to happen."She said wiping her face with a wet hand. "I really...really didn't want for this to happen, I wish I had never hurt you like this."She said staring at the water between them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 am

Sterling reddened when she kissed his cheek. "I understand." he lied. He did understand to an extent... she didn't love him in that way. He wasn't good enough for her. What he didn't understand is why she kept pretending it was something else. He didn't understand why she pretended to like him when she was really just flirting and toying with him. He could forgive her for that... he kept trying to convince himself he was only going to be her friend... but every time he talked to her he felt so much more...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 am

Chase cupped his cheek with her hand and looked into his eyes. Slowly, and deliberately, she placed a soft kiss on his lips. Why she did it she didn't know. But he looked so hurt, she didn't know what else to do. It was the only thing that made sense. She kissed him a little deeper, memories of their time together rushing back at her. The empty classroom, the room of requirement. This would be their last kiss, she would make sure of that. She loved Jesse. She loved Jesse more than anything in the world and she wouldn't cheat on him with her ex-boyfriend. She pushed her lips to his harder hoping he would understand when she left him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top