Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 am

Sterling forgot all about the kiss for a moment when he saw Chase disappear. "Chase!" he said with worry. "Relashio!"[/b] he screamed frantically, pointing his wand at the seaweed. He swam quickly in... then remembered the kiss. Did she [i]want him to get her, or did she go into the kelp on purpose just to be away from him?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 am

Chase flew out of the seaweed and grabbed onto Sterling's shoulders. She knew he couldn't hear so she didn't say anything, just clung to his shoulders her body shaking. She had a burn mark on her wrist and she looked terrified. She pushed her bubblecharm onto his gently. "Whatever grabbed me you hit with the spell...but it scared me so bad."She whispered barely able to talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 am

Sterling spun his body in the water to face her again. "I'm-sorry-so-sorry-I-don't-know-what-came-over-me-just-all-at-once-I-wanted-to-kiss-you-so-I-did-I-know-we're-just-friends-but-I-just-got-overtaken-with-emotion!" he tried to explain at top speed, with no pauses between words. It sounded like indistinguishable chatter.

Last edited by Sterling Silver on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 am

Chase stared at him unsure of what to say. Most of that had been just jumble to her. But she understood some of it. Like sorry, and kiss, and emotion. She looked a bit confused. "Don't worry about it."She said slowly. "I..I think I understand..but can we go up to the surface, the thing in the weeds scare me."She whispered blinking, her eyes full of confusion and fear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 am

Sterling really didn't want to go back to the surface. He wanted to stay down at the bottom of the lake... take off his bubble head charm and be crushed by the pressure of the water. His lips itched to kiss her again, but he didn't act on the impulse this time. "Er, yeah. Ascendio!" he said, and she rocketed upward. He stayed at the bottom for a moment before he swam after her. He couldn't just abandon her after what he had just done.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 am

Chase stared at him for a second before she was suddenly rocketed up to the surface. Breaking the surface she looked around dazed. The sun was going down and she looked startled. "Where did the time go?"She asked herself before looking around for Sterling. She went back underwater and swam down a ways her hair getting into the water and floating there. The bubblehead charm still in effect. She looked around a bit dazed. It felt so much nicer down here underwater, but it reminded her of what had just happened. He had just kissed her. But hadn't he said he was just her friend? What had happened? She felt so confused. She swam there for a bit letting the water run over her skin, the dying sunlight made rays of sunshine into the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 am

Sterling broke the surface of the water, looking at Chase and stunned by her radiance. "Er, hullo Chase." he said awkwardly. He couldn't help but notice how romantic it was with the lake undulating golden light over the top of it by the setting sun. He popped both of their bubbleheads and stared at her, waiting for her to say something.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 am

Chase looked at him carefully and then smiled. "You ok?"She asked popping the bubble. She flipped her now wet hair over her shoulder and then grinned at him. "That was..cool."She said watching him carefully. He had kissed her..her lips were still tingling slightly because of it, and without thinking she put her hands to her lips staring at him. The dying sunlight made the natural red highlights in her hair to pop out even more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 am

Sterling swam a little closer to Chase, his lips tingling with desire. Chase's chocolate brown eyes and very dark red hair was what he like most about her... and the sun on her face and hair highlighted both of those features. "I'm better than okay. That was cool," Sterling said, repeating what she said. He desperately wanted another kiss from her... but he knew she didn't want to. He looked at her with kind of begging grey eyes.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 am

Chase saw him swim closer to her but didn't move. She didn't know what to think. The sun was setting behind her and their shadows over the water were getting longer. Everything getting that dreamlike quality to it. She looked around amazed. They were swimming in the lake at twilight, and it was beautiful. "How long were we down there?"She asked turning her attention back to Sterling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top