Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:16 am

Sterling felt himself pulled into another hug. He hugged her back, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Sterling looked down when she looked at him through her eyelashes. He didn't need to see that right now. He didn't know if he could handle it. "Oh, I"m happier than I've been since I saw you last time," Sterling said truthfully, then blushed a little.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You... (Chase and Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking of You... (Chase and Open)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 am

Chase smiled. "Well that's good!"She said smiling at him. "I'm so happy!"She said smiling at him her eyes closed with happiness. "I was afraid you'd be unhappy with me!"She said looking at him leaning towards him. "You know, the whole incident we had early."She said in a stage whisper as though afraid to say it loudly. She winked at him and giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:26 am

Sterling's heart leaped to know she was happy. But then sank again, knowing it was only Jesse that was making her happy. He sighed again. Sterling laughed when he remembered their last encounter. "Oh no, it's fine. I still love hanging out with you," he said. Then she winked at him, and his stomach boiled more furiously than it already was from her constant smiles. She laughed adorably again, and Sterling leaned toward her a little, laughing too.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 am

Chase smiled at him. "Well that's good!"She said laughing and looking at the water. "It's so beautiful out today! Can you believe the school year is almost over?"She asked looking at him. "I just can't believe the school year went that fast!"She said laughing. "So much happened in one year!"She said and then fell silent, thinking of her year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 am

"It is beautiful out," Sterling said, staring straight at Chase's eyes, drinking in her sight. Sterling's year didn't go fast at all. So much had happened to him, he fell silent too, thinking along with Chase. His gaze zoned in the direction of Chase's feet, looking past them at the water.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 am

Chase smiled and let her focus drop. Her hand was trembling slightly as she reached out and took his hand. "I'm sorry."She whispered not looking at him. "It's been a hard year hasn't it?"She asked thinking of everything that had happened. Their nights alone in the empty classroom, in the Room of Requirement, the torture of seeing him almost dead on the ground, to run into Jesse while he was in a coma. She felt like such a slut. To go from one guy to the next so quickly. Let alone while the first guy was in a coma. "I feel so terrible...you're year..."She started and then stopped staring at the water past her feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:51 am

"Yeah, it has," said Sterling, weaving his fingers through Chase's hand. Her warmth throbbed up through his hand. "And... well you shouldn't. If it wasn't for you, I would still be the little study geek I was." he said. With a sudden impulse, Sterling allowed his body to fall limp and he plunged off the side of the dock, taking a ten foot fall before landing in the water with a splash.

It was cold and exhillerating, cleansing his soul. He was fully clothed, and they lapped up to the surface of the water as he started sinking without fighting it. He couldn't float without treading water... he was just too dense.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 am

Chase yelled out when he suddenly slid into the water, his hand falling from hers. She looked around. Luckily for her she wasn't wearing much anyway, the usual skirt with a stap of cloth across her chest and leggings. Standing up she dove into the water headfirst. Found herself under Sterling and swam up. Holding him under his arms and pulled him to the surface. She came up coughing and spluttering, but she also had Sterling's head above the water. "What the hell was that for?!"She asked looking at him, fear in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 am

Sterling treaded the water, looking at Chase with slight amusement. "I was hot," he said simply. "I wanted to get wet!" he finished. He laughed and gave her a hug, his legs kicking furiously to keep them both afloat while they embraced.

"I'm sorry," he said, laughing again. He pointed his wand at himself and quickly did a bubblehead charm. "Race you to the bottom!" he said, smiling. He dove downward, giving himself an unfair head start.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 am

Chase stared at him her eyes alight with amusement. "That's not fair!"She said staring at him. She stared down at the water. "I don't have my wand butthead!"She yelled and took a deep breath diving under to try and grab his foot. She missed and sat floating under the water for a minute looking around. It sure was beautiful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top