Practicing for the raid - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 9 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 am

Samantha smiled as he moved closer, she leaned in as he did, then kissed him back gentally, after a moment of kissing, "Wow, I didn't even feel like this with Adrian." Samantha said, then just as she was looking back at her book, she something in the distance, "Petrificus Totalus!" She screamed at it, then heared something stone like hit the floor, she then looked down at Ne'os to see if he could go and see what it was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 5:51 am

ne'os stood up and drew his wand and walked over to what had fallen he dropped his wand and stared at the mass on the floor not exactly sure what he was seeing yet coudnt react to what he saw.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 5:57 am

Samantha saw him drop his wand and knew that something was wrong, she rushed over, and looked on the floor, she wasn't sure what it was, but it shocked Ne'os. "What is it love?" Samantha asked, half asking him what it was, and half asking him if he was ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 6:00 am

"I...its the vampire my father killed or said he did...this is the blood sucking creature that turned me into a vampre and virtualy destroyed my life " he said the flames in his eyes growing he picked up his wand and waved it so the vampire could move freely again and he then aimed his wand at the vampire "crucio" he hissed making the vampire scream in pain.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 6:05 am

Samantha was surprised by him doing this, she leaped out to touch him, "No, don't, you'll only be as bad as him." Samantha said finally putting her hands on his arm. She then suddenly felt something pull her, she could not get free, another vampire was holding her and wand point.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 am

ne'os stopped the spell when he noticed the other vampire holding onto her "if you want to remain living you will release her" he said in the coldest voice he could muster his wand pointing at the other vampire now.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 6:12 am

But as this was going on, Samantha saw the other vampire that was on the floor stand up behind Ne'os, and rush out of the room, she wanted to say something to Ne'os, but she didn't want to get jinxed or something. Finally she got tired of being held and wand point, she grabed his arm and threw him over her shoulder. When she did this, it hurt her arm, she didn't realize at the time that she didn't have the strength. She kneeled down in pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 6:15 am

ne'os felt a rush of air behind him and knew that the other vampire had left but was distracted as she flipped the vampire holding her over her shoulder and her fall over he noticed the vampire was unconsious and helped her up "are you ok?" he asked worried about her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 6:19 am

"Yeah, I'm fine love, just make sure we keep him for questioning." She tryed standing up, but had to hold her arm as she did. Her arm hurt badly, but she kept her eyes on the man she just threw.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 6:24 am

"well i dont belive he is realy asleep, incarcerous" he said as ropes apeared around the vampire binding tightley so it coudnt escape "renivate" he said waking the vampire up he then pulled a small vile of clear liquid out of his pocket and made the vampire drink it. "i gave him veratasyrum would you like to question him i should lock the door so my friend cant come back yet." he finished closing and locking the door and moving a desk to block the way.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top