Practicing for the raid - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 10 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 6:30 am

"Sure." Samantha said, in alittle pain, she moved a little closer to the man. "Why did you attack us?" The man responded, "That was our orders." Samantha replied, "Who ordered you?" The man said with distain, "He who must not be named." Samantha was shocked by this answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 10:02 pm

ne'os was shocked by his last answer "Do you know who i am" he asked the man hoping he didnt his wand ready incase he did.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

"No, but my accomplice surely did,he couldn't stop talking about you and how he turned you, like he was proud of it or something." Replied the man. Samantha didn't know what else to say, then something hit her, "Why did he send you guys after us?" Samantha waited stairing at the man.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 pm

"he told us that two people would be coming to find a way to kill the vampires and if we killed these people he would help us back to power" he replied. "do you know where the other vampire went so i may end his suffering?" ne'os asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Samantha looked over at Ne'os in fright, [/color[color=violet]]"Ne'os, no, don't, I don't want to be with a killer, PLEASE!!" Samantha was hoping this would work, even if it didn't she would still be with him. "No, I don't know where he went, but he said that he wouldn't leave her until you were dead." The man replied, he then started to strugle.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 11:26 pm

ne'os aimed his wand at the vampire ready to stun him "stop strugguling or i will have to stun you...and dont worry im not going to leave you if he will be back then we can wait" he said hoping they didnt have to wait long.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 11:39 pm

"No, I don't mind being here by myself, I don't want you killing someone just because you are mad at them. Please, don't kill him, other than being mad at him, he holds important information." Samantha looked at him with sad eyes. She then held up her wand at the man in the chair, "Petrificus Totalus." Then the man turned to stone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 26, 2009 12:30 am

" i wont kill him i will just bring him back here" he said wlaking over to the door and starting to unlock it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 26, 2009 4:02 am

"Wait my love, don't leave yet." Samantha said, then walked over to him and kissed him lovingly and longingly, for a few moments. "PLEASE, my love, becareful."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 26, 2009 4:25 am

"i will dont worry" he said walking out of the door closing it behind him making the door lock. he walked down the hallway he heard a laugh behind him and turned around "expeliarmus" he said the vampires wand flying from his hand "imperio" the curse hit the vampire making his face going blank "now listen carfully you will walk in to the library you will sit down not move and you will answer every question we ask you carfully do you understand?" the vampire looked at ne'os his eyes filled with hatred. "i understand" he said walking into the library and sitting in a chair. ne'os walked in and stood next to him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top