Practicing for the raid - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 21 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 am

"yes but you should write it lets see if i can get this room to give us some light armor and some weapons just incase, and i want to make my new sword" he said concentrating for a second as a armory with some high quality metel and a large fire and a anvil "want a sword while im at it?" he asked walking over to the armory and choosing his armor and then preparing the fire and placing some metel in the fire to melt.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 am

Samantha thought about that for a second, "No, I'm better with my daggers." Samantha said with a smile. She then thought about some paper to write on, then it appeared, she then started writing.

Hey Nikki,
This is Sam, me and Ne'os are going on a dangerous journey, were really need you to do us the favour of telling someone this, just in case we don't show up tomorrow.
Lots of Thanks, Sam

Samantha then said, "Ok, the letter is ready, But I'm not a Gryiffindor, so I can't put it up in her room. So how do we get it to her?" Samantha asked curiously.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 am

"ask the fat lady to hold onto it i bet if you read it to her she can hold onto the message" he said taking the melted metal out of the fire and placing it in the shaping trough and waited for it to cool he took a book titled "Wands and Swords" and started to read it wile waving his wand over the trough to cool the metel.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 am

"Thats a great idea." Samantha said, then picked up the note, walked out of the room, walked to the gryfindor portriet, asked the fat lady to tell a miss Nikki Granger that a Miss Samantha Burns, wants her to tell a teacher that Samantha and Ne'os are going on a journy, just in case they don't show up in the morning. The fat lady agreed. Then Samantha walked back, she walked into the room, grabbed some armor, put it on. Then sat in front of the book, ready to leave.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 am

ne'os was bangign on the red hot metel with a hammer when Samantha entered the room he hammered the metel one more time and then waved his wand one final time so the sword cooled instantly he picked the decrative handle and scabber from the shelf and then fixed the handle on the sword and picked it up and went through one of the basic forms and then stopped and placed the sword on the anvil for a second and got into some armor and placed the sword on his belt and placed his wand on the other side. "there im ready to go, the book dosent mention a specific place but it seems its a Aztec Pyramid in the Americas" he said looking at Samantha.

This is what my sword looks like.
Spoiler:
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:11 am

"Wow, thats pretty far away. I hope it's not to dangerous." Samantha said, looking at the book, she then picked it up, handed it to Ne'os, then held on to him, so she could go along.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:16 am

ne'os placed the book in his robes and opened the large window and flew out the window with her next to her they flew fast until the land passed and the ocean was all they could see then more land apeared they flew over a large city and landed infront of a large pyramid surrounded by magic. "well we are here think we should split up to cover more ground or stay together" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 am

Samantha held tightly to his arm. She flew with him, until they arrived. She never really liked flying, but it was the best and fastest way. Finally they landed, she let go of his arm, then heard him ask her to split up or stay together. Samantha grabbed back ahold of his arm, then said, "Lets stay together, I'm still not good at defending myself, and I don't know what we're looking for." Samantha then looked around, wondering how to even get inside.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:31 am

"i recognize this temple unfortunutly its a old Death Eater pyramid i think a horocrux is here we will avoid that room but we will go there if we have to and the way inside is simple enough no muggles or wizards live around enough to see what im gona do" he said aiming his wand in the air "Morsmorde" he shouted his voice echoing arounf the pyramid and jungle as a large skull with a snake flowing from its mouth apeared in the air. A large crack sounded as the entrence apeared infront of them. "there well shall we go in?" he asked smileing his sword now in his hand as he lead them through the entrence.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 am

As Samantha watched him do the dark mark in the sky, she took out her daggers, just to be ready. She then saw a door appear in front of them and open. She held his hand tightly, and walked through the entrance with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top