Practicing for the raid - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 6 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Sun May 24, 2009 5:02 am

"Yeah, teach me how to fly, just don't do the whole cliff thing." Samantha said, smiling flirtingly at him. She moved over to his side, then held his hand, "I'm ready, teach me, please."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 24, 2009 5:29 am

"ok first you should get used to it" he said holding on to her hand and slowly lifting up into the air efortlessly holding her next to him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 am

"Ok." Samantha said, then they lifted off the ground and she held his hand a little tighter. She was in the air in no time, she looked over at him in an I love you way. "Woah, this is so cool, this will make it so much easier to get a jump on the DE's." Samantha said, loving the feeling of his hand in hers.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 3:23 am

"yes but the dark lord can fly to so we will have to be carful" he said happy to be with her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 am

Samantha thought for a second about the dark lord flying towards them and throwing spells. "So, your saying that the Dark Lord is going to be there." Samantha said, hoping that this was not true. She looked into his wonderful eyes as she talked to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 am

"it is true he will lead the attack....but i know that if we can get the vampires together we can defeat him." he said hatred in his eyes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 am

"I understand how much you hate him, I hate him too, but how will vampires be able to defeat HIM?" Samantha asked with concern. Samantha did not want to upset him being in the air and all, but she just didn't understand how mear vampires could take down HIM.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 3:54 am

"vampires where at one point the dominent species on the planet until the muggles killed us and the wizards clouded are minds so we could not end up stronger than them...if we unite we can combine are power to destroy him...i just need to find a spell that will help us unlock are tru potential for that we need to go to the ruins of the vampire fortress." he said thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 3:57 am

"Wow, apparently theres alot I don't know. So do you want to go now, or do you have to do that yourself or something like that?" Samantha hoped that they could go now, but then again she did want to learn how to fly on her own.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 4:01 am

" we should go now we can gather the other vampires when we get back i visited this fortress before it is in the cold tundra of Russia where i was turned" he said ready to fly "hold on and we will be there in a hour
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top