Practicing for the raid - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 5 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 4:17 am

Samantha smiled brightly, "Good, because I liked you too when I was with Andrian, but I didn't know how to say anything." Samantha then layed her head on his chest agian, not knowing what eles to say.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 am

"well where ever he is right now he is probobly happy that we are happy" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 4:27 am

Samantha smiled, she didn't really want to think about where he was, "Yeah, I know." She then looked up at him, then kissed him on the cheek, then layed her head back on his chest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 am

"well should we get back to practice?" he asked flicking his wand at the dummys making them repair.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat May 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Samantha lifted her head from his chest, "Ok." Samantha said, as she walked back over to her dummy. She then looked back over at him waiting for instructions.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 24, 2009 4:32 am

"ok well let me think what should be important...you probobly know this one ,Petrificus Totalus" he said as the dummy's arms snapped together and fell over.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun May 24, 2009 4:39 am

Samantha faced the dummy, "Petrificus Totalus." Samantha said, but the dummy didn't move. Samantha frowned, then said it again with more feeling. "Petrificus Totalus." Then the dummies arms stuck together and it fell over. Samantha jumped up with joy, then looked over at Ne'os, and smiled warmly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 24, 2009 4:49 am

ne'os smiled back "i only know one more spell that would relay help you if we get seperated just take your wand lay it in the palm of your hand and say point me ne'os and it will point at me here watch, point me Samantha" he said as his wand pointed at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun May 24, 2009 4:52 am

"Wow, I've never even thought of that." Samantha put her wand in her hand, "Point me Ne'os." Then the wand spun around once, then stoped, pointing at Ne'os. "That is so cool. So I will always know how to get to you. Thank you, love." Samantha said without thinking.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 24, 2009 4:58 am

" no problem" he said then stopped to think about what else he could teach her "mabey you could learn how to fly...i could teach you the way my vampire teacher taught me id have to think about it a little bit more though since the way he taught me was pushing me off a cliff until i got it and i dont want to do that to you." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top