Practicing for the raid - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 4 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 am

"Ok, well I know that your a Death Eater but I also know that you never wanted to be a Death Eater, so....Well what I was hoping..." Samantha paused before continuing, "That we could date for a little bit. Then see what happens from there, if thats ok with you?" Samantha hoped that he liked her that much, but since he had never been in a relationship were he liked the girl back, she wasn't expecting him to kiss her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 21, 2009 4:08 am

"thats very ok" he said happyer then her was already.

((wow lol finals are killing me i cant RP that well atm because of them just two more days and i will stop bieng stressed))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 21, 2009 4:11 am

Samantha held his hand, "So why is it that you like me?" She asked wanting to know.

((lol, only two more days of exams. I don't know how you can do exams and rp.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 21, 2009 9:25 pm

"because you make me smile" he said holding her hand

((well its hard all my brain goes two passing these finals so i can pass some of my classes lol.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 1:53 am

Samantha smiled warmly, "You've always made me smile too." Then she thought of something. "I've been through so much lately, I don't want to get hurt again, and what if you get hurt or......" She paused, thinking about what she was about to say. "Killed while trying to not be a Death Eater anymore. I don't think I could go through another loved one dieing." Samantha said as she looked down and started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 am

"hey" he said trying to get her attention again "dont worry no one is gona die if anything it is he who must not be named who will die for he is the reason so many of are friends have died" he finished not realizing he sent a spell at the dummy causing it to catch on fire.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 am

Samantha looked at the dummy, "Aqua Erupto." Then water came out of her wand and put the fire out. "Well, I just got you and I don't want to lose you. So promise me that you will be carefull. Please." Samantha pleaded him as she put her head on his chest and tryed to stop crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 22, 2009 4:06 am

" I promise" he said "the difficult part will be in hogsmead because i cant just turn and betray them there bt when i hit the Great hall i wil turn on him.... i got a idea mabey we should gather the other vampires soon and when the attack happens we will all group in the Main Hall and do are best to hold the school." he said thinknig of a way to make this idea work.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 4:11 am

"Ok, well I know a couple, but not many, so I hope that helps." Samantha said now looking up at him. She then looked over at the half burnt dummy, "Did you like me when I was with Andrian?" Samantha asked remembering that she liked him, when she was with Andrian.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri May 22, 2009 4:14 am

" i did but i didnt want to say anything about it then since you both were my friends" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top