Practicing for the raid - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 7 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 4:06 am

"I guess it's going to be cold there. Let me conjure a jacket, Accio jacket." Samantha said, waited a few seconds, then a jacket flew into her hand, she put the jacket on while still holding on to his hand, not wanting to fall, then looked at him, "Im ready, lets go."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 am

"good" he said starting to fly north slowly and then flying faster until the grould below was a blur "this will only take mabey a half hour or so since we are so close"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 4:20 am

Samantha held his hand tightly as they started to fly faster. She looked down at the ground and saw that it was only a blur, so she decided to look at Ne'os the rest of the way, if she looked ahead of them she would get sick. She tryed to ask him a question, but the wind made it hard. After about a half and hour, she started to feel more natural to the feeling of flying. She smiled and waited to arrive.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 4:23 am

ne'os slowed down suddenly as a huge fortress started to come into view it was covered in snow and the outer wall was in ruins ne'os landed and waited for Sam to gather herself before they started the walk to the ruins.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 4:27 am

Samantha felt him slow down suddenly, she landed as he did, but felt alittle sick from the fly. After a moment, she stood up and held his hand, "Ok, I'm ready to go now, love." Samantha looked up at the fortress, It was covered in snow, it was huge, and looked like something the dark lord would want to live in.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 4:30 am

"we need to be carefull here last time i was h ere there were many traps and a ancient vampire that attacked me....thats how i was turned....i think he is dead but just incase" he said taking out his wand and entering the entrence "lumos" he said as his wand lit up in a greenish light.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 4:35 am

Samantha was frightened by the fact that there were traps and another vampire around, she still wasn't that good at defending herself yet. She held his hand more tightly as they entered the fortress, He lit his wand, and it was a little brighter, so she lit her wand as well, "Lumos." Then the entrence was more seeable.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 am

ne'os guided Samantha down the hall to where the library was stoping just in time to avoid a ghost that walked out of the wall and walked through the other wall. "glad i missed him that would have been cold" he said walking forward again entering the library that was lined with book shelves that streached to a high ceiling.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 4:44 am

"Wow, theres so many books here, how are we going to find what we are looking for?" Samanthat said, looking up at the high shelves, "And how are we going to get them down?" Samantha suddenly felt a rush of air go behind her, she turned quickly, leting go of his hand, and saw nothing, she turned back around, and held his hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 4:47 am

"well getting them down wont be difficult i will fly up and get them but lets light the torches here" he said flicking his wand and the candes on the tables and the torches on the walls lit bathing the room in light. " now i know the book is around here somewhere probobly at the top ill start there you should check the bottem of this section" he said rising into the air and starting to study the books forgeting he didnt need to walk to fly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top