Practicing for the raid - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid - Page 8 Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 4:55 am

Samantha walked over to the section he had pointed to. She kneeled down and started rumaging through books that looked like they would crumble if they were touched, she suddenly felt the same rush of air behind her, and this time she turned just in time to see a blur go behind a nearby shelf. She followed it, not saying anything to Ne'os, she didn't want to lose it. She turned around the next shelf and suddenly got pushed to the ground. "AAAhhh!!!"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 5:01 am

ne'os hear her scream and flew as fast as he could to her side "what happened, whats wrong?" he asked frightened that something had hurt her and he didnt see it he drew his sword and his wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 5:05 am

"Well, I was looking at the books, when I felt something go behind me, I followed it around to here, then something pushed me." Samantha said, as she got up off the floor. She looked down as she was wiping off her clothes, when she saw a book on the floor, she picked it up, "Is this what you were looking for, love?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 5:08 am

ne'os placed his sword back on his belt and placed his wand back in his sleeve and took the book and brushed off the dust and examined its title for a second "actuly it is i guess what ever pushed you over is trying to help us although it would have been helpfull if it talked to us instead" he said siting down at one of the tables and opening to the first page and started to read it for a moment before saying "this is volume one ot of three id assume they were near where you found this one but im not sure lets look for them" he said standing up and searching the book case for the books.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 5:13 am

Samantha watched him walk to the table looking at the book, she wondered why that book was not it, she would not have been pushed down by something unseen and find it if it wasn't it. Samantha then kneeled down again and started looking, it was only a moment later that she found the two books they had been looking for. She picked them up, with alittle trouble, "Here, I found them, love."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 5:19 am

"excellent just give me time to read these books they dont seem to be very thick and i think while your wating there is a book on flying right next to you that you might find intresting not sure what else you can do here unless you want to see if the ghost will help us more." he said half paying attention as he started to read the book.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 5:24 am

Samantha looked for the book on flying, that ne'os had mentioned, she found it quickly, then walked to the table where he was, then opened it up. She read the book closely for a few minutes, then lost interest, she really wanted him to teach her, but he was busy and she wanted to get a little attention, she kept looking at the book so he didn't know she wasn't reading, but as she did this she rubbed his leg with hers.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 5:28 am

ne'os smiled knowing what she was trying to do and closed his book "ok ok what do you want learn how to fly the fun way or the book way?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 25, 2009 5:31 am

"Well, I don't want to keep you from what you are doing, it is important, but being closer to you wouldn't hurt." Samantha said, as she thought about if she was closer to him, maybe he would finally kiss her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 am

ne'os decided to move closer to her "then we will be closer" he said getting closer to her kissing her gently.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top