The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

HOlding Sarah close to his chest, Jasper was happy. Moments passed, it seemed more like hours. "Babe do you want to go inside and rest some. It has to be more comfortable than this ground."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:58 pm

She nodded and got up, and helped Jasper up. he was so happy. She walked into the house and up to the master bedroom and snuggled into he bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in the comfortable bed. She was so happy. She didn't know what to dream,so she was dreamless.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Jasper followed Sarah back into the house. Watching her lay down to take a nap. He played with her hair as she slept. Jasper knew that she was tried. This pregancy was taking so much out of her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 pm

She snuggled into Jasper. She woke up about a hour later. She was so happy. She wrapped her arms around Jasper, and snuggled and buried her head into his chest.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Soon Sarah woke up. Jasper looked down into her face. "Hello sleeping beauty. Did you get a good nap?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 am

"Hello" She said sleepy She hugged him. She yawned. " ya." She said softly. She felt happy. She looked away. She felt so happy. She looked happy. " I love you." She said snuggling into him gently and softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:04 am

A smile came to Jasper's face. "I love you too." That was what he had wanted to hear. He laid his hand softly on Sarah's belly. Never taking his eyes off her face, even though she had looked away.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:38 am

She giggled. " What are you doing?" She said softly. She felt happy. She looked at him gently. She looked at him, and leaned up and kissed his nose lightly. She was so happy. She looked at him. " I love you times a zillion." She said giggling.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 am

"Nothing. Just holding the most important thing in my life. I would totally be lost without you." Jasper admitted. He laughed as Sarah kissed the tip of his nose. "But I lov eyou more." He sai with a smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm

" No!I love you more!!" She said cutely. She hugged him tightly. She was happy. She felt so happy. She looked at him. " Well Jazz, you are the most improtant thing in my life. You will always be in the most important thing in my life. Always and forever." She said laughing, gently. She was so happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top