The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Sliding till her was close enough to put his arm around Sarah. Jasper told her. "I think we have had this discussion. Neither of us thinks we are good enough for the other. But we are actually prefect for each other. Thats the thing." He kissed the top of her head.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:26 pm

she sighed. She snuggled into hsi arms. She felt happy. " I hope you are right." She said softy, and gently. She was happy, and content right were she was.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Wrapping his arms around her. Jasper was content. "We are. I know that for a face." He said laying a cheek to her head. This was a perfect moment. Their first in their new home or should that be on the grounds of their new home.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Sarah giggled and nodded. She was happy, and content. she smiled at Jasper. She kissed him passioanliy. More passion than the first kiss she ever gave him that led to Abby. She pulled away, teasing him oh so gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 pm

The kiss Sarah gave Jasper took him by suprise. Just as he was getting into it she pulled back. "Wow." Jasper said as he looked into Sarah's eyes. There was never any kind of doubt that there wasn't a fire between them two. He smiled as he looked at Sarah.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 am

Sarah looked at him and smiled, and nodded. " I know wow. " She said softly. She kissed him again. She was completely happy now. She was with him, and she was happy. She smiled and looked into his eyes after she pulled away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 am

"But its a good wow. I wasn't expecting it. Thats all." Jasper said with a small smile. He wrapped his arms around her. He was very happy now. Thanking everything that this worked out better than he thought it would.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Sarah smiled, and kissed jasper's cheek. She felt happy, and in control for her emotions right now. She was so happy. She smiled at Jasper. " Just in a year or two. I will be Sarah Elizabeth Black" She said smiling at him gently. She snuggled into hi. Her tiny boy perfectly in his.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Jasper smiled as Sarah snuggled closer to him. They fit together prefectly. "Yes in a couple of years. As long as we know that the other is here for us, we don't have to be in any hurry." Closing his arms closer to her. "I love you baby." He whispered again.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Sarah smiled. " I loe you too." She said softly, and leaned up and kissed him again. She was so happy. She really was. She felt so happy. She close her eyes and listened to his heartbeat.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top