The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Jasper looked down. "What is it Sarah?" He had worried so much that she wouldn't like it. Maybe his fear was right. He had no idea what was wrong. "You don't like it do you. If that it. Its ok. You can just say so."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:42 pm

" No Baby, I love it. I just fell so guilty. I can't give you anything this beautiful." She said gently. She felt happy. She looked at him gently. She started to cry. She started to run donwn the driveway. She finally found a small, empty spot. She broke down. She would not give him anythings.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Jasper didn't know what to do. Before he could say anything she ran out of the Manor. After a few furious moments with himself, he followed after Sarah. Finding her upset, in a small cornor of the grounds. "Sarah. You don't have to buy me anything. I have you. You are the best gift I could ever ask for. And don't forget about Abby. You are giving me the gift of life. What could be better than that?" He asked trying to help. Not sure if it was working or not.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Sarah looked at him and looekd away. She didn't know what to say. She felt horrible. " I don't know. Jasper. I feel so horrible." She said softly. She sighed, and she looked down at her pregnant huge belly. She sighed heavil.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"Maybe Zoe was right. Maybe this is all to much to soon. Especially so close to your due date." Jasper said looking down at the ground. "I was hoping that the Manor would have been ready months ago, but the contracter was way to slow. We were suppose to be in and settled before we brought Abby home. Or at least that was they way it was planned in my head." Jasper said. "Its ok, babe. You don't have to feel horrible or bad or anything like that."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Sarah looked at Jasper' Jasper. " She said softly. She was so depressed. She didn't know what to do. She moved away from Jaser. " Well I don't know." She said gently. She looked down.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Finally he sat down on the ground beside Sarah. "Talk to me. We promised each other not to hold things in any more. That we would talk. Let me know what I can do. Or should do." He had no idea how to get her to talk to him. So he decided to just sit there. She would start talking soon, if she was going to.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 pm

She looked into his eyes, and then quickly looked away. She sighed. " Jasper, Baby, I love you. You mean the world to me, but you didn't have to do this for me. I don't deserve this." She said about to cry. She sighed. " I can't do anything to repay you either. I feel so bad." She said softly. She looked at her hands.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Looking down at the ground, he understood now. "Sarah. You deserve much more than just this house. I did it to prove to you that you are the only person I want. The only person that I could ever want. You are my life. Plus. I figured the apartment would get small soon. Especially when Abby gets walking. She needs a yard to run in." He tried to explain.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Sarah didn't know what to say or do. So she just said this. " I love you." She said simply and softly. She was about to cry. she felt her heart breaking. " I don't deserve you." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top