The Black Manor {{Mature}}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} Empty The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:47 am

Spoiler:

Driving down the winding path toward their new house, Jasper couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. Would Sarah like the house he had built for her or not? What would be her reaction? He looked over at Sarah sitting in the passagener seat, sleeping. They had gone for a drive and she had dozed off. Being this close to her due date was takening a lot out of her. They pulled up to the front of the house with Sarah's side facing the house. Turing the car off, Jasper turned to face Sarah. "Babe. Wake up hun. I have something to show you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Sarah woke up from the car, and looked at Jasper. " No ore Surprises! Please." She said softly, and looked at Jasper gently and softly. She didn't know what to think. She was tired and her body was sore. Abby was due any day now. They still had a month until the next full moon. She was happy about that. She looked at Jasper, and smiled. She rubbed her eyes. She looked a like a pregnant, engaged mess.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Jasper sighed. "Yea I know. Maybe we should just go back to the apartment. But I just got the keys to this one and couldn't keep it to myself any longer." He reached over and pushed a strain of hair from her face. "If you like it I promise you can go in a take a nap." He said with a smile. Zoe had been right, this was all too much this close to her due date. They really needed to have waited. But Jasper wasn't good at keeping suprises hidden. So he waited till Sarah told him what she wanted to do.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:48 am

Sarah saw the manor and smiled. She felt happy. She looked at him gently. She looked him and nodded. " I love this manor Jasper." She said softly, and got out of the car, and she didn't know what to say or do. She just looked at him. She felt so happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 am

Jasper quickly walked to the passenger side of the car. Wrapping his arm around her waist. "Come look at your new home. Our new home." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a key and hands it to Sarah. "After you darling."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Sarah walked to the front door and opened it and walked in. She was amazed. She was happy. " Jasper. Its beautiful.' She said softly. She looked at him nd she felt happy. She kissed him gently. She was so happy. She looked around. She was pulled toward Abby's room. She smiled. It was beautiful.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Following behind Sarah, Jasper watched her reaction to the new home. It was after all made for her. "So you like?" He asked. "I had it designed especially for you."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 pm

" You made it for me?!?!?!" She said shocking. She looked down at her hands. " Well i don't serve that Jasper.' She said softly. She didn't know what to do. She mved away from him She didn't get him anything.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Jasper watched Sarah pull away. Not the reaction he had wanted, but he could fix that. SLowly he reached up taking Sarah's hand. "You didn't have to give me anything. I have the best gift in the world. I have you and soon our little girl. It will be wonderful." Gently he turned her face toward him. "I would give you the world if I could. I hope you know that."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 pm

She still looked away. She loved it anyways. She didn't know what to think or do. She was so confused. She felt dispointed. She knew she should have given him something back. She didn't know what to do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top