The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 11 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Jasper smiled as he kissed Sarah back. He was filled with happinest. Allowing her to pull him closer, Jasper let his hands carress her body. Holding her against him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Sarah felt as he caressed her body gently. she moved on hand and rubbed it down his arms gently and drawing circles with her fingers. she pulled away gently and put hand on his cheek and just smiled at him. her eyes were soft and showing love and joy in them.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:25 pm

The soft feel of her touch made Jasper shiver. Taking in a shaky breath he looked back into her eyes as she pulled back from him. "What are you thinking about?" He whispered.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Sarah smiled gently. " Alot of different thing. Like you and Abby and me, and our life together." She said softly. She leaned down and kissed his forehead, gently " I love you." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 pm

He could feel his smile widing. "Sounds like you have been thinking like me." Letting his finger slowly slide down the edge of her face. "I love you soo much. You have no idea."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm

She smiled. " Oh I think I do Jasper ,because i love you the same amount you love me. "She said giggling gently and softly. She leaned down and snuggled into his body again and wrapped her arms around his waist gently. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart beat. "jasper, What were you thinking about me when you saw me with Zoe?" She asked softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Absent mindly, Jasper ran his fingers across her arm as it laid across him. He was happy to hear how much she loved him. "What did I think when I first saw you? Well anything I was thinking before I met your eyes, I honsetly don't remember. Because at that very moment, nothing else mattered only you. I couldn't get you out of my head."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Sarah smiled gently. "Aww. that is sweet babe. "She said and leaned p and kissed his cheek gently and softly. She was completely happy. She closed her eyes back again She was happy. She really was. She giggled when he tickled her arms. She loved i when he did that.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:37 pm

"What about you? I mean, what did you think?" He asked looking back at her. Listening to her giggle brought a smile to his face. The sound was so beautiful.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 pm

sarah laughed gently. ' I was so nervous. I just wanted to get out of there. I was thinking holy **** the whole time." She said laughing and she smiled up at him. She continued to smile gently and softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top