The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 7 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 2:14 am

(Then where to. If your out that long you need to go somewhere)

Jasper looked down at Sarah. She was slowly coming around. "Hey there." He watched Sarah as she tried to sit up. "No lay down. Don't try and sit up. Relax."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:58 am

sarah looked at him gently. " How can i relax, Jasper?!?! I hurt like hell and i got a headache." She said getting more and more tired.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 am

After thinking on a few minutes he had an idea. "Stay here. Just lay here and I will be right back." Jasper said.Carefully he leaned up as not to put any pressure on Sarah. He didn't want to hurt her any more than she was hurting now. Carefully he leaned over and laid a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I have a suprise for you. But you ahve to wait here for it. I'll be right back." Jasper told her as he walked toward their bathroom.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 am

Sarah lay there. " Jasper you know don't like surprises!" she aid softly as she just laid there softly. She wasn't feeling the best at all. She sighed and waited for jasper to come back.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 am

"I know that babe. But this you will." Jasper called from the bathroom. He filled their tube with warm water and bubble. It didn't take long before it was full. He added relaxing soap to the tube as well. Soon the water was all ready. With a wave of his hands the candles lite. As he walked out the roon he turned the light off, leaving on the candle light.

Jasper walked back into the room. "Its ready babe." He held out his hand for her to come to him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Sarah grabbed Jasper's hands slowly and surely. She walked with him into the bathroom and saw what he had doe. " jasper what is this for, Sweetheart.?" She asked softly. She smiled and hugged him lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Wrapping his arms around Sarah's waist. "I did this for you. You need a chance to relax. A place of peace and quiet and relaxation." Moving his arm toward tub. "You bath awaits, M'lady."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Sarah smiled gently. 'Thank you Jasper." She said walking into the bathroom and closed the door gently and stripped down and got into the hot water. She was so happy. She closed her eyes and gently relaxed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Jasper smiled and let out a long sigh. He was glad that she was happy. She really needed this. More than she realized. He could only hope that she was truely able to relax.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:59 pm

She was so relaxed. she closed her eyes and stayed in there for about an hour, magically reheating the water. she was so at peace right now. Her eyes were closed and she was almost asleep.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top