The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 8 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Peaking in, Jasper didn't want to bother Sarah. "Are you ok in here?" He asked in a very quiet voice.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Sarah nodded and smiled. " yes i am finalli relaxing "She said softly and snuggled into the water more.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:13 am

"Thats good. Would you like some company? Or do you want to be alone?" He asked from the doorway.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

She opened her eyes and looked at him. " you can decide" Sje said softly. Her voice soft and easy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 am

Looking back at Sarah, Jasper smiled. "No hun. It is up to you. If you want to be alone, I can always wait in the other room or something. This is your time. Whatever you want."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 am

She laughed. " Jasper you sound like a lost puppy without me baby." She said softly. She nodded. ' Come join me sweetie." She said softly. She moved forward so he could climb in. " you can sit in here or climb in. Whatever you wish." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 am

Jasper looked back at Sarah. "Yea I know and you are right. I am lost without you." Slowly he walked inside and closed the door behind him. He made his way toward the tub removing his clothes as he walked. Gently he climbed in behind her. "Its not what I wish, babe. Its what you want. I made this for you not me."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:56 am

Sarah snuggled into him gently. She leaned up and kissed him " Well I am happy and relaxed baby. and now that you are here i am even more relaxed. "She said softly.Even her eyes smiled. her smile faded. 'oh okay." She aid softtly. So he doesn't want even want to be with her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:24 am

Slowly Jasper raised his hand until it cupped Sarah's face and cheek. He could see that her smile that had been there only moments before was slowly fading. "Baby. No I please don't think whatever it is that your thinking. I want to be with you. I want to be with you everymoment of every day. But I thought you wanted time away from me. I feel so empty when your away."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Sarah laughed. " I want to be with you too sweetie." She said softly. She smiled at him again. She was completely happy. The water was getting cold, but her and jasper had been in the tub for 30 minutes.She smiled and got out She smiled at Jasper. She was tired now.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top