The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 9 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Time passed as Jasper watched Sarah get out and go into their bedroom. He did the same soon after her. He watched as she got ready for bed. Walking toward her Jasper leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. "I'll be right back. Going to check on Abby."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm

She nodded and finished getting dressed. She was so happy. She was dressed in some really cute clothes. She laid down on the bed and clothes her eyes.

Spoiler:
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Walking down the hall toward the Abby's room. Jasper carried a bottle for Abby. Once she was fed and changed. He laid her back down in her crib. After waiting for a few moments to make sure she was back asleep, Jasper left the rooom.Walking back to the room that Sarah waited in, Jasper looked in and saw her laying on the bed. "Hey there my beautiful angel."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Sarah smiled gently and got up and walked over and hugged him. She kissed him passionality then removes her lips before he could kiss her back. She felt happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Slowly, Jasper let his arms fold around Sarah. Pulling her closer to him as they kissed. Just then she pulled back. He let his eyes meet her and hold htem. He was smiling before he was even able to realize it. "I love you. You know that right."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

She laughed. She nodded ."of course i do. I lvoe you too baby. I love you alot. " She said smiling and kissed him again.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 pm

To hear he laugh, Jasper smiled. It was a wonderful sound. "Thats good. Cause I love you like crazy." He leaned down and kissed her again.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Sarah smiled gently. " I am glad." She said softly. She kissed him back and smiled. She looked at Jasper. She hugged him gently. "i love moments like this." she said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:50 pm

"I know what yo umean. These are the prefect moments." He looked down into her beautful eyes. "Prefect." Leaning in to lay another soft kiss on her lips.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 pm

She giggled and kissed him back. She smiled. Then Abby decided to cry. She sighed and got up and walked into the Abby Room. She picked her up and started to rock her gently. She cooed and slowly fell back asleep.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top