The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 15 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:16 am

Jasper glanced up her body till he found her face. Quickly flickering his tongue again across her belly button. "Try harder. .uhmmm. Lets see" He contined to kiss his way down. Unbuttoning her pants but not removing them. He leaned back a little. Taking his finger and slowly tracing the edges of her shorts. "Such little material. Doesn't cover much. But they do get in the way."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:21 am

She glared at him softly. " Jasper." She said softly. She looked at him and she finally cracked. " oh Shit. I lied you are teasing me." She said giggling. She brought his face back up to her, and kissed him softly. She looked at him softly. She was really happy. She was happy. She loved him so very much.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 am

Jasper laid there looking up at Sarah as she finally gave in. His smile widened. Giving her belly button one last quick kiss, he let her pull him back up till he was able to kiss her. "So I did finally tease you. Looks like I need to work on my teasing." He kissed her back softy but very patiently.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

She laughed and shook her head gently. " No Jasper, your teasing is fine. i just hate to give you reaction." She said softly.She kissed him back. She kissed him with passion that held her soul. She loved him with every fiber of her being. She pulled back and her eyes held love and everything she felt for him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:40 am

Jasper smiled again. "But I like watching you shiver and move. At least that way I know I'm doing something right." He kissed her again softly. Softly he ran his hand along her bare leg, plyaing with the edges of the shorts.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 am

She laughed. She laughed. She shivered when he touched her leg. She looked at him gently and kissed him gently. She looked at him gently. She felt happy. She felt happy. She looked at Jasper. She felt so happy. She played with the edge of his shirt, pulling at hit softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 am

He felt her pulling at his shirt. Jasper decided to help her. Quickly he pulled his shirt off and threw it across the room. He could care less where it landed. Slowly he turned back to face Sarah. He started to pull her shirt off to, but seemed to be having a small bit of dificutly.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 am

Sarah helped him gently. she quickly pulled off her tank top and threw it across the room. So she was only wearing her red lacy bra, and her shorts. She looked at him gently, a smile graced her lips. She felt happy. She didn't know what else fell. She felt everything right now.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 am

"Red. My favorite color." Jasper said as he traced the edge of her bra. He leanded in to kiss her. He moved so that he could also help remove those petsy little shorts. He was so happy at the moment. THey were together and happy.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:22 am

She giggled and pulled off her short. She was wearing a read lacy thong as well to match her Bra. She looked at him with teasing eyes. She " I am glad." She said softly. She looked at him gently. She kissed him gently and with much much passion. She pushed her body into his. She was loving every minute of it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top