The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Slowly he shooked his head. "Nope I love you more." Jasper said with a smile. "And same with you. You are the only thing I care about." He said pulling her closer to him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:27 pm

She smiled. " Aww . You are so sweet. You are the only thing I care about." She said gently. She was so happy. " No I love you more. I win.' She said giving him her cute face. She giggled. She was so happy. She kissed his cheek.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Jasper smiled. "I try. But only for you." When she kissed him on the cheek, he moved forward to do the same. "I don't know about that. But I will let you win it for now." Hey said kissing her cheek too.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:52 pm

She smiled, and contined to smile at jasper. She was os happy. She felt so loved. "Ya I finally win something." She said smiling great, and big. She was so happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 am

"You will all the time, babe." Jasper said with a smile. He loved to see her in this good of a mood. It made him that much happier.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 12:58 am

Sarah hit him playfully. " Jasper. No." She said giggling. She was completely happy. She was really happy. She was so happy. She yawned and looked at him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:05 am

All Jasper could do was smile. He watched Sarah giggle and laugh. Everything was ok. This made him very happy. He watched her as she yawned. "Uh oh. Someone is sleepy."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:07 am

She nodded, and closed her eyes. " yes I am." She said softly, and tried to fid the bed, and ended up falling onto the floor , and curling up on the floor, and reached out for blankets but there were none.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat May 09, 2009 1:18 am

Jasper shook his head when he heard Sarah hit the floor. Gently he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Tucking her under the covers. "Now isnt this a little better?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 09, 2009 1:22 am

She nodded. " jasper ...." She said softly. " come lay with me" She said softly She snuggling into the soft, warm blankets. She was happy, and extremely tired.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top