The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Manor {{Mature}} - Page 12 Empty Re: The Black Manor {{Mature}}

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Laughter filled him. "Oh come on. Was I that bad at first meeting." He looked back at Sarah smiling.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Sarah smiled and shook her head . " No I was so nervous. i always was nervous around guys. So i was trying to avoid you and try not to ruin anything remember."She said softly. She sat up and looked down at Jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm

"Oh. I gotcha now. But are you glad that you didn't run away." He looked back at her. He wanted to know what he thoughts were.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm

She smiled and leaned down and kissed his cheek. " Well I am glad too." She said smiling and kissed his forehead also. she was happy. She looked into his eyes with her soft, warm blue eyes. She was smiling a lot lately. She was happy about it too.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Watching Sarah, Jasper smiled. KNowing that it made its way up to his eyes. Looking at her like this made him the happiest he had been in such a long time. Nothing could ruin it.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:02 pm

***Fast forward***

Sarah was buzzing around the house, cleaning and making everything prefect. Abby was playing wih toys in her room. Sarah had lost a quite a bit of weight since Abby. She had lost her baby fat and more, but still looked healthy and she was. She hate 6 small meals a day. she worked out and more. She didn't wear makeup anymore since the only guy that saw hwer was Jasper and she loved him.

Sarah continued to work around the house gently. She was happy. She heard Abby start to cry. She slowly made her way up to abby room. She picked her up and held her gently. She was 5 months old. She smiled. Sarah made her way back down the stairs, and to the kitchen to get Abby a Bottle. She got her a bottle and started to feed her. She was a hungry little girl.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Jasper parked his car outside his house. Taking in a deep breath, he was tired. The full moon had come and gone, then exams. Now he just wanted to relax. Slowly he walked toward the door and opened it. He could hear both Sarah and Abby inside milling about. A smile made its way to his face. Walking up behind Sarah he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey baby doll."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Sarah smiled when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She smiled more. " Hey Sweetie." She said softly, and turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Abby was still sucking on her bottle, softly. " We missed you." She said laughing.She was completely happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 pm

The smile filled not only his mouth but his entire face. He was home with his two favorite ladies. He met Sarah's kiss with one of his own. "I have missed you so bad. Both of you. But you dearly." Jasper said the last as he barried his nose in her hair.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Sarah giggled and smiled. " I am glad, sweetie." She said and looked down. Abby was done feeding and smiled. Sarah removed the bottle and burped her softy, and then took her to her room and laid her down in her crib softly. She cooed softly. Sarah put on some soft piano music and covered Abby. She yawned and slowly drifted off to sleep. She walked back up to Jasper. "Where were we?" She aid smiling softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top