Taking Over the Ministry - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking Over the Ministry

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 14 Empty Re: Taking Over the Ministry

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Mariana stood in front of Sue with her wand pointed at her: "Are you ready?" she asked.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:09 am

[[OOC: Sorry for the slight godmod but since Jess isn't replying I'm assuming he's fine.]]

Jemma turned to Danny and Soph. She could tell Mari was fine, as she could hear her. She could see Jess was alright too.
"Hey, Soph, you ok?" she said, as Danny helped her up.
She turned around, luckily, and saw that someone was pointing their wand at them, though she couldn't tell who.
"Stupefy!" she yelled at them.

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 14 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 am

"Alright," he said wiping his mouth of blood "this is getting out of hand. We need to go." (He got up and helped Soph up as well.) "I'm going to find something" he annouced and used ekipsky to heal his wounds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 am

[[OOC I didn't post here in a while.Ignore my last post and I am at the moment where Ne'Os was about to bite me]]

Gabrielle felt a blood that was coming out of her neck.She looked rather terryfied and fell on the floor near the fountain holding her neck with blood of vampire on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 am

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me!"said Sophia as she limped alittle. "Stupefy!'said Sophia as she pointed her wand at a death eater. As Sophia seen Gabrielle fall in the fountain she ran over towards her even though she was hurt. As Sophia went to her she looked at her. "Gabrielle, are you ok?"Sophia asked her as she helped her out of the fountain.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 am

ne'os growned and stood up he picked up his wand and aimed it at Danny and shouted "avada kadavra"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 am

(Danny heard a spell sizzle at them and he quickly embraced Sophia to pull her over. Ne'os barly missed them by and inch and Danny ended up on top of Sophia.) "Sorry," he said getting up and pulling out his wand "Sectumsempra!" he said pointing at ne'os.

[Sry ne'os its just people have already made a deal about dying in RP]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:27 am

ne'os doged the spell and sent a stunnong spell at danny

((no problem and check your messages))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 am

(Danny couldn't react fast enough due to his wounds and was hit square in the chest. He flew a couple feet his arms and legs strechted out until he hit the wall with great force knocking the wind out of him. He coughed heavily and got back up. He aimed his wand at ne'os and cast the smae spell twice both left and right of ne'os)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Tom Marvolo Riddle wrote:Voldemort shot curses all around the hall, they rebounded on the walls and hit several people, whether they were death eaters or order people he didnt care. "Enough of this!" he screamed, waving his wand at the ceiling and yelling "Bombarda!" The force of the spell destroyed the most of the ceiling, showering everyone around with rubble.

[so you guys ignored this totally, great..]

Voldemort conjured several knives, and sent some to each of the order members.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top