Taking Over the Ministry - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking Over the Ministry

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 8 Empty Re: Taking Over the Ministry

Post by Founder Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 am

Sue apparated really late to the fight scene near enough to the Dark Lord. Walking up to him, she said in an apologising tone, "Sorry I'm late. The aurors are on our side my Lord?" Seeing so many Death Eaters dead, she grabbed her wand and advanced towards the Order people. They were way too superior in number that the Death Eaters left, as she had expected. Pointing her wand towards her old enemies she yelled, "Ready to die? Avada Kedavra!!"
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 am

(Danny awoke on the ground notcicing he had been knocked out momentarily. He checked for the book he had and swore upon himself as he couldn't find it. He ran around trying to find the Ds that stole it from him but instead he saw Sue standing there holding his wand at his friends.) "Explliarmus!" he casted surprizingly from behind her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 am

"ARGH!" Sue sshrieked as she got hit with the spell and smashed into a nearest door. She caught her wand and pointed it at the attacker. "Coward! Don't know how to duel! Crucio!" she yelled in anger getting up.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 am

"Incindia Pareties!" he casted and a huge fire wall surrounded him deflecting the spell. (He ignored Sue's joke and as soon as the wall was gone he attacked through the flames.) "Reducto!" he said pointing at the ceiling above Sue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:33 am

[why does everyone use my tricks? =\]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:35 am

[I'm not using your tricks. I'm using mine]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:48 pm

[[OOC: Let's say we're(Soph&I) round the corner from everyone else so we can't see them & we can hear them if they're loud (which they are!!) & vice versa.]]

Jemma saw Soph apparate next to her. Sophia seemed to agree with her on finding Jess.
"Yeah, that was what I was thinking Soph." she said, trying to be quiet.
She didn't want everyone to hear her and Sophia arriving, they would loose their surprise advantage. They needed to find Jess quickly, before anyone found them.
Jemma crept up to the corner, and quickly peered around, before ducking back again. She thought she saw Jess, although she could have been mistaken. She didn't want to double check though, in case somebody saw her and deciding to shoot some spells at her. Luckily, the Death Eater's had their backs to her but they could turn around at any time.
"I think I saw him over there." Jemma told Sophia. "The Death Eaters have their backs to us, and the Order and the Ministry are on the opposite side, they would immediately see us if we stepped out, but if they gave us any instruction then the Deat Eaters would be on us in a second." she explained.
She was trying to explain what was going on to Sophia in as much detail as she got in a glance, but she had to whisper it all so they wouldn't be heard.

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:49 pm

"Of course we knew the Ministry would turn against us, we knew that before we even came here!"said Sophia as she ducked a spell that was bouncing of the walls as the Death Eaters and the Aurors dueled the others. "Where in the hell is Jess? That way we can either attack or hold back."muttered Sophia as she peeked around Jemma to try and see if she can see Jess through the crowd. As she pulled back she whispered to Jemma. "I think your right I think I seen Jess as well." but she wasn't sure if it was hm or not people do have the tendency to use PollyJucie potion now days. "But if we find him we must quiz him these death eaters do tend to fake themselves as order members."Sophia whispered to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:15 pm

(Danny saw rubble collpase onto Sue and quickly ran towards where it landed on her. Instead of trying to help, he jumped onto one of the rubbles and continued towards where he heard whispers. He found Sophia and Jemma there and quickly went by them.) "What the hell is going on!?" he asked sielently

[Sry to god-mod but it went on too long]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 pm

"Sh love, no one else know where here!"whispered Sophia as she looked around for Jess again. "As you can see Voldemort is trying to take over the Ministry and possibly Hogwarts as well!"whispered Sophia ducking another spell that was bouncing off the walls. "I bet you anything love and Emma that will be his next target after he gets through with taking over the ministry!"whispered Sophia. She hated how that sounded but she knew it would probably happen soon and it was up to them to stop him even if they die.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top