Taking Over the Ministry - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking Over the Ministry

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 16 Empty Re: Taking Over the Ministry

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 pm

[hes downstairs mari]

(Danny nodded and then saw more reenforcements coming. He coughed a bit and pulled out his wand.) "Might as well get ne'os out of here," he suggested shooting some Ds with Avada Kerdavra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:05 pm

"I will take Ne'Os to St.Mungos when I finish here/" said Mariana to Danny/

[[Pretend I am downstairs too than]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:08 pm

(Danny didn't want to leave without knowing everyone was gone safely. He wasn't going to be the first one out of there. Yet 56% of him wanted to leave.) "Is everyone gone?!" he yelled past the spells and below them asking mari
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 pm

"Take Gabrielle to Hospital Wing!She was bitten by Ne'Os.I am going with you!" finally shouted Mariana as it was clear they must leave.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Gabrielle looked rather pale as already few minutes passed since she was bitten.She stood up and grabbed Mariana and Ne'Os who were downstairs taking Danny and Sophia aswell to apperate tham at St.Mungos. She gestured to collegues that were there to help that she is going.

[[I'll make topic at St,Mungos!]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 am

Sarah apperated in the hall of Ministry few seconds after Gabrielle apperated few of tham away: "I always miss all the fun!" she said rather bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:50 am

Voldemort watched as the order began to leave the ministry, he killed the last few and laughed triumphantly. "I thought Gryffindors were brave..," he said sneeringly, climbing down from the platform and looking for any remaining order members to torture.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:54 am

Sarah although she had her wand raised didn't see anyone to attack so she stood down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 am

Voldemort looked around again, it was all calm now. "The ministry is ours, you have done well tonight Death Eaters.." he said softly. He then waves his wand and blew apart the remnants of the fountain. He then waved his wand and the stones began to join again, forming a statue of a wizard and a witch, with muggles at their feet.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 am

Sarah lowered her wand and put it beside her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top