Taking Over the Ministry - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking Over the Ministry

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Over the Ministry - Page 15 Empty Re: Taking Over the Ministry

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm

"Protego!"said Sophia as knives came towards her. "Sectumsempra!"said Sophia as she shot a death eater she aimed her wand at Ne'os. "Stupefy!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:12 pm

(Danny looked around a bit thinking about what to do. He knew that the Ds would surround them if they didn't run yet if they stood and fought they could-Okay now that doesn't make sense he thought feeling stupid.) "Come on," he said ducking against some rubble "we need to get out! Just apperate to Hogsmeade!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

ne'os saw three stunning spells flying at him. "protego, protego pro-" he said as he blocked two of the spells but one hit him he went flying into a wall and fell he coughed and stood back up feeling very weak. he aimed his wand at Sophia "crucio" and then he aimed his wand at danny "levicorpus"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Mariana saw one of knives flying towards her. "Protego Totalum!" she yelled covering all order members.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm

(Danny jumped in front of Sophia to take the Crucio curse and he fell down in pain. He grabbed his wand after it was gona and weakly aimed it at ne'os.) "Reducto!" he said pointing at the floor below ne'os since they were on the 2nd level
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Mariana grabbed Danny for the back in order to put him on his feet: "You shouldn't have jumped.I had a shield over this part of room." she said holding him wondering if he is okay: "How do you feel?" she asked in a rather worried voice.,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 pm

[Protego doesnt deflect Crucio.]

"I'm fine," he said getting up shaking a bit "I just didn't want to see Sophia hurt. Or at least chance it" (He wipped off the dirt as the ground collpaed below ne'os and Ds trying to help him.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

"You can't do anything for him right now in middle of the fight," said Mariana looking at Ne'Os's unconcious body laying on the floor.She felt rather sorry for him although he is a death eater: "Who sent Crucio?" she asked Danny as she probably missed it,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 pm

[What? I shot a spell below ne'os to watch him fall onto the first floor.]

"We have to get out of here," he said holding his sprained right arm "no point in staying here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 pm

"Oh I don't know.Death eaters are still here!" said Mariana not having a big wish to leave right now: "Say what...you take Sophi and go to the Hospital Wing.I need to finish what I started." she said gesturing to Danny to apperate with Sophi away from here.She crouched next to Ne'Os: "I'll take care of him.He aint a saint of my divotion, but I am not so cruel to leave him there." she added to Danny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top