Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 7 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:14 pm

She smiled brightly. " Well Its about a human girl and this vampire named Edward Cullen. He only drinks animal blood . He is attracted to her scent. She knows he is a vampire after a while. She guesses. Her name is Bella. She becomes friends with this werewolf but its not like our werewolves. these change as well.There skin becomes really hot and they look like real wolfs and not ugly looking. They commute thought their minds. " She said gently. " its a romantic novel." She said softly, and continued to read it.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 7 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Jasper looked down at the floor listening to Sarah describe the book. When she came to the part of werewolves his head shot up. Paying more attention now. "Romance. intreting." Jasper said. He didn't really read that much.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

She smiled. " The werewolves are my favorite part. They can change when ever they want. They get huge too. There bodies get extremely hot like heaters." She said laughing. "they get all bulky too."She said softly, and continued to read the book . " So what classes are going planning to take this year?" She asked him gently giving him her clicklet white, pretty smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah describe Werewolves. At least that version of them. Funny how the stroies are always different. If she only knew what he was. She wouldn't think they were so fasianting. "Really, intresting." Was all that he actually said. The turned of subject got him. "Classes? huh. Good quesiton. Don' tknow not really. I guess the regular ones."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 pm

She got this vibe, that he wanted her to leave. " Umm.. sorry for wasting your time. I better go"She said softly. She got up and tripped and hit the ground hard. She blushed and started to pick up her books. Her arms was bleeding a bit. She ignored it. she didn't know what to say or do anymore. She gave him a painful smile, and a sad smile,as she continued to pick up her books.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Jasper stood quickly. Befroe he ever realized what he was doing really. The train shuddered. This made them both stagger a little. Jasper didn't want Sarah to fall so he reached out and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Please don't fall." He said steadying them both. "And don't go. YOu are fine and not wasting my tiem at all. I just meant that I haven't taken clsses before so I am not really sure what ones I'll be taking." He stood conting to hold Sarah. He looked down into her blue eyes.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Sarah looked into Jasper's Green eyes. She looked away quickly. she blushed. She looked at Jasper's arms. She looked away gently. " I don't know Jasper. I feel like you don't want me here so I thought..." She said trailing off. She didn't know what to say or down. She played with her hands.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Jasper stared down into the beautiful blue eyes of Sarah. It was almost likeing looking into a cloud. Without realy thinking he picked up his free hand. Cupping Sarah's face. It was so soft. He leaned down and lightly brushed her lips with his. This kiss sent a small current through him. Not knowing if she felt it or not. Quickly he took a step back. "I am so sorry. That was way out of line." He looked back at Sarah. "You can slap me now if you want."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 pm

She smiled when he kissed her. She looked down. " Why would I slap you? Why would l slap someone felt a connection too."She said gently. She walked over to him. She felt happy.She walked over to jasper and put her hands on either side of his face, not knowing what she was doing. She kissed him lightly. She kissed him oh so lightly. She quickly pulled away. " Sorry.. Sorry." She said softly, getting back in her seat. She put her head back into her book.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Jasper stared. So she felt the connection too. "I just thought you would think I was being rude or soemthing." He watched as she slowly walked to him and kissed him ever so lightly. But it was so quick. He didn't even have a chance to really respond. She was back on her side of the compartment so quick. "Well that was something." He said with a smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top