Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 10 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

Jasper nodded. "Hi. This will actually be my first year hear. But I am not a first year. They are letting me start in the 5th year classes." Jasper told the new arrival. He reached out to hold Sarah's hand.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 10 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 am

She felt Jasper grab her hand. She looked at him like he was crazy. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. " Jasper, What are you doing?" She said gently. She pulled away and looked at him gently. She felt happy, and sparks were shotting thought her body like rockets but she didn't pull her hand away.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 am

"Oh, sorry. Hand got away from me." Jasper said with a smile. There was something that had her waiting to touch her. He couldn't explain it. It was just like he had a very bad itch to touch her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 am

She smiled and continued to hold his hand. She laced her fingers through his fingers. She smiled at him gently. She started to giggle gently. " Well I took care of that hand." She said softly. She never flirting with anyone, why was she flirting with him all of a sudden. This was not like her at all. not at All. She bite her lip cutely. She looked very cute when she bit her lip, or so people told her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:17 am

"Yes you did. And you are doing it very well." Jasper told her as he closed his hand around hers. So small. But it fit so prefect. It was almost as if that was the hand meant to be there. Like her hand was created to be in his. This idea made him smile very big. H was very happy now.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:28 am

She smiled, softly. She felt happy. She looked at their hands. She yawned. " I am tried." She said softly. She laid her head back on the seat. She had already hanged into her robes when she washed her hair, so that was all taken care of. The robes showed she was in Ravenclaw. She looked at Jasper. She felt very... blah. She didn't know what to say or do. She didn't know if she should take a chance, and she did. She moved closed to him, so their sides where touching.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:36 am

Jasper looked down at his clothes. He had to change into his robes sometime soon. He didn't want to move. So he didnt't. "So you are in Ravenclaw. How do you like it there? Don't know many people there. I was told I was being put in Slytherin." He stopped for a moment. "You don't have a problem with me being in Slytherin do you?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 am

She sighed and shook her head no. " I guess not. Its okay. As you can tell i am Smart." She said softly. " Well usually Slytherins hang with Slytherins, not Ravenclaw girls."She said laughing and she looked into his eyes gently. She sighed. "Ravenclaw is okay." She said softly. She knew she would be gone, as soon as he saw th other girls. She released his hand and moved away. " i don't want to start something with someone i knew will just move on." She said gather her books and getting ready.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 am

"You never know. I am not like others. Trust me on that one. You never knkow. I think we have something good here." Jasper said as he watched Sarah get her things together. "Are we almost there already?" He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 am

Sarah glared at at him and shook her head no. " We have nothing. This was a one time deal okay. You and me will never have anything. You are a Slytherin, and I am a Ravenclaw." She said sharply She sighed and looked away. " Jasper, i am sure you will find a nice girl here that you can have a good relationship"She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top