Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 pm

She looked at Jasper and touched the back of her head. She felt something liquidly. She removed her hand and saw she had shining read blood on her fingers. She felt dizzy. She looked at him gently. "Ya i am fine." she lied, or tried to lie. She looked at him gently, and nodded. She closed her eyes gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 am

Jasper took a deep breath in. He could smell it, the metallic smell of blood. "You are not ok." Jasper said but it came out more like a growl. Taking off his shirt he wadded it up. "Place this on the back of your head." He growed out again. Not wanting to look at her. He could feel his beast. Was it that close already. Jasper took a lot of deep breaths. Finally he could feel hisself relaxing. He looked at Sarah. She was still pretty blurry in his eyes. "Are you ok?" This time it came out normal.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 am

She placed the wadded up shirt on the back of her head. She looked at him and starred at him, frighten but yet safe. " as fine as a will ever be." She said softly. She looked at Jasper. Her eyes were blurry. She only saw a outline of jasper. She was going to pass out.. She tired to sand but collasped again then passed out. After a few minutes the bleeding stopped. Her blonde curls were bloody. She woke up and starred at Jasper. " Sorry I ruined your shirt" She said removing it from her head. She looked at her hair covered in blood. She started to cry. She looked her hair. She got up and went to the bathroom and washed her hair and face. She put fresh makeup on and she looked go as new. She walked back to the compartment. ' Okay I fee better" She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

Jasper smiled when Sarah woke up. He was very worried. At least then he knew she would be ok. He waited as she went to wash her hair and freshen up. "You look beautfiul every way. I am just glad you didn't get hurt any worse." He said as he cubbed her face. Looking at the shirt in his hands. "Oh don't worry I have plently." He said tossing that one out the window. "Sorry. Can't have the smell of fresh blood. Not that safe." He took a big breathe. "But you smell great." This but a huge smile on his face. "Can you do me one favor though. Please sit down. I don't want you hurt anymore."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 am

She nodded and blushed bright red. She sat down, and patted the seat next to her. She smiled brightly. " Thank you Jasper. I think I look like crap though.' She said laughing. People told her she had a angels laugh, she thought she had braking car's laugh. She HATED her laugh. She felt happy. She didn't know what else she should say or do. " i am glad I have such a great friend like you Jasper." She said smiling, but that sounded not right . It made her sad. Really sad.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 am

Mariana zoned out for a bit watching excited first years.She looked arround in order to see what did she miss while she had her head in clouds.Closest people she saw where 2 unfamiliar faces.She wondered whether to let tham talk or interupt tham which would be a bit inpertinent,She decided for the 2nd anyway and approached tham slowly: "Good morning.I am Mariana,Mariana Diggory at your service," she said to tham offering tham a hand for a handshake,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 am

Jasper went to sit beside Sarah. He liked her laugh. It made him smile that much harder. It was so beautiful. "But you don't look like crap. I think you look beautfiul." He sat with her. The way girls thought they were always ugly was something he never understood. Guess you had to be a girl to understand it. He looked at Sarah when she said that he was a good friend. "So you think I'm a good friend."That made him happy. It was a good place to start. But suddenly she was very sad. "Oh, don't be sad. Friends. Ill take it. Its a great place to start."

Jasper looked up to see the new girl. "Hi. I'm Jasper and this is Sarah."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 am

Sarah smiled at Jasper. " I am not sad." She said gently nudging him then she saw another girl come upt to them. She smiled at the girl. '" Hello I am Sarah Elizabeth Cain, and this is Jasper" She said nodding to the boy next to her. She felt sleepy. " Nice to met you.'She said softly. She felt happy. She turned back to Jasper and smiled. she started at her hands, starting to zone off. She felt happy. She looked back up at Jasper. " Jasper, tell me someone interesting about yourself." She said softly, smiling at him. She looked at Jasper and heard him induce them. She still induced her and Jasper anyways.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 am

"Are you new?I don't think I saw you sneaking arround Hogwarts?" asked Mariana curiously hoping she wasn;t inpertinent,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:56 am

Sarah at the girl and shook her head no. " I am not new. I just have been very sneaking avoiding people, easily., but Jasper is new, right Jasp" She said softly nudging him, softly. She felt happy. She looked at the girl.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top