Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 8 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Sarah looked at him gently. " I thought you thought i was being rude or something." She said gently. She looked at him gently. She didn't know what to say. She felt happy. " Sorry It was wrong for me to kiss you. you probably have a girlfriend." She said gently. She looked down at her hands. She sighed and put her hands in her lap. She felt very un-happy. She turned her back to Jasper.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 8 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Slowly he stood and crossed to her bench. Sitting down he took her hands in his. "A girlfriend. No never had one. They tend to run from me. Not really sure why." Looking back at Sarah. "But you are different. There is someting different about you. Everyone else is so, the same. But you are not. I want to be around you. Just worried that you will push me away."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Sarah looked at him gently. She had wide eyes and a shocked look on her face. "Jasper." She said gently and looked at him gently. She felt scared and shocked. " I am the same as everyone else. i am this little tiny Ravenclaw girl. i don't have any friends. Guys look at me like i am crazy."She said gently. She looked away from him. "Jasper, People don't really talk to me. maybe you shouldn't really want to be around me. I am worried that you will not like me. I will tell you this now. I am very emotional." She said gently. She looked at him, gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah and listened to her. "Now I don't believe not one bit that you are just like everyone else. There is something very differenet about you. Can't really put my finger on it. But there is. And I want to know that. I want to get to know you. For some stranger reason I am seriously attracked to you. I have never felt anything like it." Just then he knew he had opened his mouth too much. "Oops, sorry." He thought for a few minutes. "Well you haven't really seen emotional till you have see a werewolf about to change." He said with a laugh.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:49 pm

She gave a nervous laugh and then smiled. " well let me tell you something. I am attracted to you too Jasper." She said lightly. She sighed and looked away from him and gave im a nervous smile.She felt scared and nervous and happy right now but she didn't know why. " Jasper, you seem like a great guy, but i don't think I am right girl for you to start a relationship with I am sorry." She said softly, pulling her hands out of his and looked away from him, about to cry.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 pm

"Hey who is looking for a relationship. I will settle for a friendship. Who knows where that might lead. Plus we both have admited. We are attacted to each other. So why deny what we feel." Jasper said witha small smile. He could see that she was tearing up. "Oh don't cry. That isn't going to chase me away."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:04 pm

She looked at him gently. She felt bad. " Sorry. I better go Jasper. Sorry for wasting your time." She said gently and looked at him gently. She started to get up and pick up her books. She felt happy. She looked at him. She gave him a painful smile. She smiled once again at Jasper. " Good-Bye Jasper." She said softly. She slowly go up and gave him a sad painful smile and the look in her eyes could make anyone cry. She slowly walked out the door. She started walking up the train, until she found another compartment. She finally found one, and sat down and started down window.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Jasper shrugged. Why was he so stupid. Always putting his foot in his mouth. He started at the place that Sarah had left to. She would probably never speak to him again. He blew it. "Way to go Jazz." He said punching the seat. "How stupid can you be." He was so mad at hisself.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Sarah just realized she left her herbology book in Jasper's Compartment. She sighed and got up and walked to Jasper's Compartment. She walked in. " Sorry I left my herbology book in here." She said gently. She went to grab it and then the train stuttered. She was unbalanced. She fell onto the compartment floor and hit her head. She got up, but with a huge head ache. She grabbed her book and sat down and touched her head lightly. It hurt so badly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Jasper looked up when the door to the compartment opened again. He was really suprised to see Sarah. "Hi again." He said softly. But was disappointed when she only came back for her book. "oh." He said sitting back against the seat sighing. Just then the train shuttered. He watched as Sarah hit her head and fell. Without thinking he was at her side."Are you ok?" He asked trying to help her sit up.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top