Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Sarah looked to the boy and back to the girl. " Thanks Zoe. I am fine. thank you." She said innocently. She had this looked about her that was sweet and easy, and very pretty, but don't get her wrong. There was more than looks behind Sarah. She pulled her trunk along and handed to the the person to put it away. She climbed onto the train and found a carriage. She sat down and opened a book and started to read. She had this look to her. She was so...... different.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Zoe returned the punch that Jazz had given her. "And what in the world was that for." Zoe asked punching him again. "And that is for scaring that poor girl away." Zoe told him. Jazz did have a way of getting on people's nerves. Couldn't really say why he did it. "Now I have to go appolize to her. You probabley scared the child out of her wites." Zoe told his smiling face as she shook her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:29 pm

"Oh come on Zozo." Jasper called behind Zoe. Running to catch up. "Hold on. I'll go with you." Jasper said with a small smile. There was something about this girl that he wanted to check out. Couldn't explain it but there was something.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Sarah continued to read her book. She felt happy. She hardly was ever happy those days. She closed her book and looked out the window. She sighed. She felt something that attracted to the boy. But he was probably dating the girl. She sighed. She was going to blend in this year and try not be noticed. She hate getting in peoples way. She was shy like that. She started down at her hands and sighed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Zoe trotted off to the train. She hoped she could find the girl before they had to get into their seats. Finally she found her. Knocking on the door, she waited for the girl to answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Sarah looked at the girl and nodded. "Come in." She said softly and got up and waited for the girl to come in. "Did you want something? " She asked the girl lightly. She didn't see the boy around. Odd. She thought he would be with his girlfriend. weird she thought to herself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Zoe stepped in the door and tried to shut the door. But there was a foot in the way. Zoe rolled her eyes. She knew who it belonged to.Turning back to face the girl. "Well I just wanted to appoligize by my friends actions. He can be pretty weird at times." Zoe turned around to see if he was still standing in the hallway. "Like following me now. God I hate that boy at times." Zoe said with a smile..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Jasper ran behind Zoe. Trying to keep up. Good thing he was in shape. Just as the girl opened the door to her compartment Jazz ducked so she couldn't see him. Why did he do that. That was so unlike him. But Zoe tried to block him out of the room so he stuck his foot in the door. He listened to Zoe and decided that she was giving this girl the wrong impression of him. Jasper stepped forward and inot the compartment. He stuck his hand out in front of him to the girl. "I'm sorry. Wasn't really thinking. I'm Jasper but my friends call me Jazz."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Sarah was so confused and looked down.She didn't know what to say or do. She was nodded. " Its okay. I thought you to were dating. Thats why i left. Not to bother two too." She said gently. She smiled at Zoe. She looked at Jasper's hand. She shook it lightly. She quickly removed her hand. " Umm.. Should you be going now?"She said lightly. She sat back down and moved away from the two of them. The color filled her cheeks. She didn't now what to say or do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:04 am

Zoe stepped to the side when Jazz walked into the capertment. She rolled her eyes at Jazz's comment. What in the world was he doing there. "Sorry for this idiot." Zoe told the girl. The next comment got Zoe's attention. Dating. The laughter was uncontrollable. "Us date. No way in hell." Zoe took a deep breath. Looking at Jasper's face. Which was another cause to laugh really hard. "Sorry. But this guys is like my brother. Heck we are closer than my actual twin brother." Zoe looked down at her watch. "Oh shoot. Yea I do. I have rounds." She looked back at the girl. "Maybe I'll stop by later. If not see you at school."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top