Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 am

She nodded, then looked down at her feet. " Oh sorry." She said almost in a whisper. She felt so out of place. " Okay. See you at School.. .I guess.'She said gently and looked away, and stuck her nose back in her book. In her Herbology book. She loved this class. She looked back up at Jasper, but the back at her book. She decided it was the best not to talk to him. Since was a Slytherin and all., and she was to Shy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:12 am

Jasper shook his head when the girl said she thought that he and Zozo were dating. That would be way to weird. Zoe was like him just a girl. That could never happen or work. He stepped out of the way so Zoe could run off. Turning back to the girl. She was already looking in a book. He sat down in the seat across from her. He turned so that it looked like he was looking out the window. But he kept her where he could see her. What was he doing. He didnt know this girl. So why was he so intrested in talking with her. But he didn't know where to start.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:16 am

Sarah looked at the guy. She felt awkward. She started to gather her books in her tiny arms. She gave him a small smile. ' You can have this compartment." She said gently. She looked way. She was going to find a new one. She clutched her books to her tiny body. She only told 5'4. She was tiny for only being 16. She looked at the Boy. "Sorry. I better go. " She said lightly. She rushed out the door, and searched for another compartment
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:23 am

"Hey wait. I just wanted to talk." Jasper told her catching her arm before she could leave. Knocking the books out of her hands. "If it makes you that uncomfortable, I'll leave." Jasper told her. He reached down to pick the fallen books up. Setting them back on the bench. "Sorry. i really am." He said staring into her blue eyes. They were the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:32 am

She quickly looked away. " Its okay. " She said swallowing the large lump in her thoart. She bit her lip,cutely, and nervously. She felt nervous and she didn't know why. She looked down at her feet. "I don't talk much. Just to warn you." She said sitting back down, gently. She didn't know what to say to him. she clutched her book to her chest.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:44 am

Jasper took that as an OK to stay. So he sat back down. "Its ok, neither do I really." He said with a small laugh. "How about we start like this. Hi, I'm Jasper and most people call me Jazz." This came with a small smile. "Now its your turn."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 am

she gave a small laugh. She smiled. " My name is Sarah. Most people call me Sarah, since i don't a nickname."She said softly. She looked away from him and gently set her book aside. She felt happy. She pulled her tank top up because it was sliding down a little.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:54 am

Jasper's eyes followed the movement of Sarah's hands. Not realizing where they were headed until they rearranged her top. He quickly looked away blushing. "Well, Sarah, no nickname. Its nice to meet you." Turning back to face her he smiled. "So what kind of things do you like."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:58 am

She laughed and nodded. "Nice to met you too Jasper." She said softly. She looked away. She blushed. ' I dont know what i like. I like cats and books and learning. " She said softly. She never hung out with friends before, because she didn't have friends. She had been alone all 5 years of her years at hogwarts. She rubbed her arms nervously. "I... Nevermind. "She said nervously.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 am

"Oh go ahead. You don't have to be nervous. I won't bite." Jasper said teasing. "Unless you want me to." He started smiling. "Cats. they are good. Books, well not my favorite thing but ok."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top