Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:17 am

She got more nervous. She looked into his green eyes. ' So how many friends do you have here?"She asked him gently. She wasn't sure what to say. She felt bad for him. " I should probably let you go find your friends." She said gently. She put her nose back into her Herbology book, trying to ignore the boy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:24 am

"She just left." Jasper told Sarah. "My only real friend just walked out of here. I have a few that talk to me but I don't really hang out with. But she is busy. So if I left I would be wondering the corridors." Jasper finally said. Why did he just say all of that. She didnt care about that stuf.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:42 am

She sighed and nodded. She nodded again. " Oh Okay. At least yo have friends. I have been alone at hogwarts for 5 years now six."She said softly. She looked away. Little did she know. That this boy in front of her would be future boyfriend and daughters father She smiled at Jasper. She didn't know what to say or do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:55 am

"Well this is really my first year. I am just now being allowed to attend so thats they only reason I havent seen you before." Jasper told her. But he didn't go into to much detail. Scared that it would frigthen her away. What was it about Sarah. There was something about her that brought him closer. He could feel the pull. Could she?
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:11 am

She nodded and smiled. " Well I hope you like." She said softly and looked around. She felt happy. She looked down. She felt this pull to Jasper. She didn't know why. She just did. ' Um...So how is life?" She asked softly. She didn't know what to say.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:16 am

Jasper smiled. He stood and walked to sit on the same side that Sarah was. "Sorry. Got tired of talking across here." Smiling timidly. "Oh its the same as always. Until now." That comment cause his face to suddenly blush.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:24 am

She looked at him shocked and blushed. She laid her hands on her lap gently. " Umm... What do you mean? "She asked gently and felt her heart beat start to race. she felt happy. she played with her fingers gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Japser was suddenly without words again. "You know I have no idea." He looked back at his lap and blush a little. He reached out to bush a strain of loose hair away from her face. "You have to most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Sarah gave a nervous laugh and smiled. " Thank you." She said nervously blushing. She didn't know what to say to him. She looked down at her hands. She looked back hm and smiled, her white smile, that everyone loved, but she hated. She thought it was uneven and quirky. " umm... You are really sweet." she said looking away blushing even more. She moved away slightly. "Sorry..." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Jasper let his hand fall. He must have steped over some line. He never meant to but it just kinda happened. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncofortable or anything. But its true. I could get lost in them." He told her giving her a small smile. "Oops. there I go again."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top