Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Sarah laughed. "it's okay... Jasper?" She said softly. She smiled at him, a bright, warm smile. She moved back over to him, but there was a few inches between them. She continued to smile. " I like it. It makes me feel special...' She sai softly. She looked away, blushing. "Sorry..." She said softly. She started to gather her stuff. She didn't know what else to do. She was hardly flirted with. This was completely new to her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty Re: Roleplay topic:Train ride to Hogwarts

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Jasper reached out gently toward her arm. "No please don't go. I'm sorry. I will behave myself." He said with a small grin. He had a hard time believing that she was never flirted with. She was so beautiful. Jasper sighed waiting to see if she would choose to stay or not.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:46 pm

She had this shocked look at her face. She didn't know what to do. " You want me to stay??!?!!!" She asked in a shocked voice. She bit her lip in a cute way, not meaning too. " I guess I will" She said softly. She tripped over something and landed right into his arms. She looked into his eyes and smiled.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"Of course. Not sure what to talk about but I like having you around." Jasper said as Sarah turned back to him. Suddenly she was in his arms. "Well hello there." He said with a smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Sarah quickly got out of this arms and looked away blushing. " Sorry. I tripped." She said blushing and grabbed her stuff and smiled at Jasper. " it wa was nice meeting you Jasper." She said giving him sort of a painful smile. She didn't know what else to say. She closed the compartment door and started to look for a different compartent, not knowing she left her necklace on the seat.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Jasper sighed. Not wanting to let her to go. "Sorry." He said but she was already gone. "Smooth move. Jazz" He said to hisself. He rested back against the seat. Laying his hand to rest on the seat he found something. Picking it up, he looked at it. It was a necklace. "Wonder if she noticed this is missing yet." He thought to hisself.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Sarah looked down at her neck. She noticed her necklace was missing. It was her favorite necklace. It was just a simple S and C in rhinstones that her best friend gave her before leaving America for Hogwarts. She sighed and looked around.She sighed. She must have left it in the other compartment. She walked into the compartment. She set her stuff down. " Everywhere else is full. Can i stay here, and Can I have y necklace back?" She said blushing.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Jasper sat staring out the window. He heard the door open and truend to look. "Your back I see." He said with a smile. Looking back down to his hand. "Oh yea. I am sorry. Wanted to make sure I didn't loose it so I could give it back."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:55 pm

She slowly grabbed it out of his hand and put it on. It made her neck sparkle in the light. She smiled at Jasper." Thank you." She said gently and sat down across from him. She felt herself smile gently. She leaned her back against the window and put her legs up and started to lounge. She opened a muggle book called Twilight. She started to read it. She couldn't help but smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Jasper watched as Sarah got relaxed. He did love the neckalce. The way it make her face shine. She only looked more beautfiul. Watching her pull the book out. "So what is that book about?" He asked after a little bit.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top