Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 46 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:36 am

Nikki entered the gryffindor common room and sighed. She sat down at a vacant chair and table and placed her head lightly on the table. She looked up again and saw Savannah and Aden. She thought she was going to blurt Sophia out there for a second.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:15 am

Savannah looked up and saw Nikki her sister well... her old sister walk intothe Common room she smiled. "Hey Nikki si."but Savannah stopped herself before she said sis only Darren and Nikki knew she really was Sophia, everyone else thought she was dead.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 am

"Hello Savannah, si!" Nikki chuckled. First she thought she was saying yes in spanish which was si but realized she was going to say sis and couldn't as everyone thought she was dead. "How's everyone and everything?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:44 pm

"Albus Dumbledore" Daniel mumbled, and the fat lady looked at him with a bored expression then swung open for him to enter. He begun to walk in with his bag slouched over one of his shoulder and he threw it onto the couch and walked over to it, putting one foot at a time on the couch taking his bag, getting out deodorant and started to spray some onto him, shoving it back into the bag at the same time as he took off sunglasses and just fold them together putting them onto his plain white shirt which had a picture of a man on it.

Daniel sighed and looked around him, he recognized only two of the kids in the room Savanahh aka Sophia and Nikki Tongue. "Hey Savanah, Nikki and..." he paused as she saw another boy in the room. "You are?" he tried to put his words in a polite manner.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 46 0323_zac_efron_inf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm

"I'm ok, just got finished studying for exams and now I beat."said Savannah as she rubbed her eyes. "What about you how are you?"Savannah asked her with a warm smile. As she noticed Daniel came in and said hi she smiled friendly at him. "Hello Daniel, how are you?"Savannah asked in a polite manner.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Aden had gotten lost in his own train of thought mainly about the exams and his seat being denied to him, but that was of no matter now he had resolved to sit on the ground. Out of his own world another boy in the room asked who he was, and that was when he realized that he had not met any of this people before, yet the first girl looked familiar to him. "Oh please excuse me for not introducing myself earlier my name is Aden Williams son of the Duke of Westfall." Aden said smiling while striking his hand out to Daniel. The boy had come off some what rude, but coming from nobility everyone he met in that world was a bit put off so mild rudeness was to be expected now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Savannah looked at Aden. She knew who he was but she was sure he didn't know who she was although he might because he did look at her funny. As he mentioned his name she pretended she didn't know him. "Nice to meet you Aden, I'm Savannah Galloway."said Savannah with a warm friendly smile. "Are you by chance related to Catalina Williams?"Savannah asked him politely. They had the same last name so they had to related some way right?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm

It was odd for Aden that girl had introduced her self first, but that was of no matter to him most Gryffindor girls liked to take charge of the situation. "Nice to meet you Miss Galloway, and as far as i know i am not related to anyone at this school Williams is a very common last name. That's why it hard sometimes to prove my family is really Nobility." Aden said realizing he was doing it again, talking about his life in the muggle world. Aden had made a pact with himself to make sure that he kept the two worlds apart, which had proved to be a hard task for him considering he is usually battered non-stop about his heritage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Savannah nodded. "Yeah Williams is a very common name."said Savannah agreeing with him. "Please don't call me Miss Galloway, call me by my first name which is Savannah."said Savannah in a polite voice. "I haven't seen you around Aiden, what year are you in if I may ask?"Savannah asked calmly wanting to become friends with him. Savannah was surprise he didn't know who she really was, but then again he might but who knows everyone else thinks she dead so why does it matter?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:51 pm

"Oh i am sorry Savannah i was just raised to call every women that way as a sign of chivalry, but i will try to cut it out if it bothers you." Aden said as he noticed he was doing it again, and this girl kept reminding him of some one else he just could not place her. "Oh i am a sixth year i was away for the past couple of weeks my grandfather died, and i was the only one from my family to go see his funeral." Aden said swiftly knowing that he was the only magician left in his family now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top