Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 45 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:43 am

Daniel smiled and rubbed her back gently as he kissed her on the lips longingly. "You feel warm when your on top of me" he complimented back, still kissing her closing his eyes; it was true, he felt comfortable with her on top of him, made him feel sexy and warm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:47 am

Lily giggled and kissed him softly, the got up. "Come one, get up" she said smiling, and gave him a hand. "You don't want someone to walk in, do you? People gossip a lot" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 am

Daniel looked around when she had said that, then smiled back as he looked at him, he took her hands and pulled himself upward. "Thanks. I hate gossip around here" he chuckled and sat back down with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist and kissing her on the chin a few time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:32 am

Lilly giggled as he kissed her chin. She put her amrs around his neck and kissed him. "I hate gossip too. Especially when it's about me" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 am

"It's pretty strong around here in Hogwart" Daniel chuckled as he looked up at her as he kissed her back passionately with her a grin spread across his face. "I love you Lily Potter" he told her caressing her by rubbing her cheeks gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:44 am

"Yeah, it is. All of Hogwarts likes to gossip" said Lily. She giggled when Daniel kissed her and she got even closer to him and passionatley kissed him. "I love you too, Daniel Valantine" said Lily with a big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed May 20, 2009 10:28 am

Nikki entered the gryffindor common room and yawned. She stepped through the portrait hole and shrugged. She walked over by a comfy chair by the fireplace. She was cold..with thoughts and temperature. She sniffled and saw Daniel and Lily. She wanted to talk to them but they seemt...busy.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 am

*new day*

Savannah walked into the Common Room after a long day of studying in the library for her exams. As she walked over to her favorite chair she flopped in it and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "What a day!"said Savannah to herself as she looked out the window at the clear sky and sighed. She wanted to go outside for some fresh air but she was to tired to move her body. As she rested in the chair she closed her eyes and was starting to relax and not worrying about her exams.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 am

Aden walked into the room after a long day of exams and little food or rest, so he was a little on edge. At least his favorite seat was still open as Aden walked towards it a girl took it right in front of his eyes. "Yes i am having one of those days too, and to make it worse you just stole my seat." Aden said as he set down his stack of books on the table next to the chair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:20 am

Savannah opened her eyes and looked at the boy in front of her he looked oddly familiar to her. "Oh I'm so sorry, I get get out of it if you want it just my favorite chair in the whole common room it's so comfortable!"said Savannah chuckling. "Man, I'm tired of studying I stayed up all night almost studying for my exams in order to pass them."said Savannah yawning.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top