Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 24 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 am

"Oh, just haven't been sleeping that well been having nightmares no but big deal."said Sophia shrugging as it was nothing. Andrian of all people knew Sophia was stubborn and didn't like admitting the truth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:03 am

Andrian frowned at her and glanced at Danny Thompson checking if he was not awake then back at her putting a hand on her shoulder and shook it lightly, "Blimey you shouldn't let youself not tell anyone about your nightmare or whatever problem you have" he was taking care of her a bit more now as he let go of her and smiled warmly at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:12 am

Sophia nodded. "I know but you of all people know how stubborn I am, plus I don't want to worry people."said Sophia as she stared straight into the fire. "But if you really want to know, I'll tell you."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:26 am

Nikki came through the portrait hole and grmbled for forgetting the god **** password again. "Blessed Voldemort....Blessed passwords..." Nikki mummured. She saw Andrian, Jess and Danny. Her eyes widened, she gave a small wave and smiled. "HELLO MY DEAR GRYFFIES! HOW ARE WE ALL?" Nikki said quite loudly to forget about her kind of swearing.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:40 am

Sophia looked at her sister and chuckled. "Forget the password again? I told you a thousand times sis it's so easy, it's just Mimbulus Mimbletonia!"said Sophia sighing. As she looked bak at Andrian she rolled her eyes and shook her head.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Andrian did the same but with a chuckle as he looked at her and sighed; waiting for her to tell her that nightmare she had, "Well are you going to tell me?" he asked her pausing for a few second -- as he watched her carefully waiting for her to say something to him because they both have been awkwardly quiet to each other lately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 pm

"Yeah, I was about to tell you before I got interrupted by my sister."said Sophia. "Well anyway, I'm walking through a graveyard and all the sudden I fall through a grave and death eaters are as well as Voldemort requesting to know where the other prophecy is I told I didn't know and he started torturing me but I wouldn't tell him because I didn't know, then all the sudden everyone I loved appeared out of then air by others death eaters and they get torture as well and I always wake up when they are torturing you and Danny."said Sophia. "I want to find what other prophecy he's talking about the last one I remember was the one that we were after at the ministry weeks ago."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 pm

(Danny oke up slowly in his groggy phase and sat up. He looked exhausted and then looked at Sophia and smilled looking tired still.) "Hey," he said yawning a bit "when'd you get here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 am

Sophia looked at Danny and giggled. "I got here not that long ago love, I seen you were asleep so I didn't bug you."said Sophia as she yawned.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 am

"I see," he laughed and then rested his head on the cushion again. (immediatly he jumped up and slapped himself.) "MAN I hate that!" he annouced trying to keep himself awake "Sorry Sophia, anyway how are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top