Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 37 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:54 pm

James looked up and was about to reply to Nikki's question when he sensed that she was upset. He could see the tears in her eyes that she was holding back and he didn't want her to be upset. Not like this infront of everyone. He bent over infront of her and wiped her eyes and put his arm around her. Not like she needed protecting anyway, but she probably needed comfort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Sophia sighed. "Nikki sis, I'm sorry I didn't mean to roll my eyes at you it's just everything around me is falling apart and is so confusing and frustrating!"said Sophia as she held back tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 am

"I am so sorry" Nikki said getting up and giving her sister a hug. "I am so sorry" Nikki cried into her sister's ears. "If Danny ever comes back, I will give him a piece of my mind" Nikki said almost chuckling but still crying. "You go on and have that walk, I will be here with James" Nikki smiled weakly. She wiped hers and her sister's tears away. "Be happy, please?" Nikki asked her sister. She gave Sophia one more hug and sat back down. "Walk" Nikki nodded. She snuggled up to James and grinned at him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 pm

James watched her quickly hug her sister and make up and felt better when he heard her chuckle and saw her smile when she sat back down. He didn't like to see Nikki upset or worried or fustrated at all. Seeing her smile was the best thing that always kept him happy at least. "Everything okay?" he asked quietly as she snuggled up next to him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Sophia nodded. "Thanks Nikki sis, I'll be back later have fun with James."said Sophia as she gave her a weak smile and winked at her as she walked out of the Common Room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 am

Andrian raised his eye brows at them and took off his jacket, then started to catch up with Sophia trying to keep up with her pace. "Trying to go on without me are you?" he said in a teasing voice as he changed his clothes into a black leather shoes, white long buttoned t-shirt for buisness and a black vest on with black buisness pant along with a black tie; with only one button done up but the others were not done up -- and messed up his hair until it was very messy.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 37 L_7d1610

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 am

Sophia chuckled. "No, I was going to wait on you once I was out the common room I wasn't going to leave you!"said Sophia as she continued walking as she walked down the stairs. "So, how is life treating you?"Sophia asked as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 am

Andrian smiled at her and took her by hands just like a normal close friend would do if they were trying to prevent their friends from falling down the stairs. "I don't know, I just don't feel alive anymore it all so boring and quiet," he sighed; as they walked down the stairs and stopped at the last floor he let go of her hands pausing at his position. "And the thing is, i love peace and quiet but now i want fun and loud it is so confusing" he frowned at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 am

"Ugh, I know what you mean everything becoming so dull and boring around here!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "But then again when you try having a little fun it turns always into chaos somehow."said Sophia frowning. "I remember when it used to be fun here, but life changes and things go wrongs but just remember life goes on."said Sophia sighing,
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 am

Andrian smiled and started to walk with her, sighing along with her. "Yeah, your right lifes goes on and..." he trailed off trying to figure out the correct words to say as he took her hand again this time as a sign he still had feelings for her -- as he leaded her towards the forest, walking on the bridge and halted on his position again. "Sophia..." he paused again looking into her chochlate brown eyes. "Ever since you were too busy with your boyfriend Danny, who lied to me about being his best friend and never dating my ex's. I never had the chance to tell you that i missed you, how much you still ment to me" he told her, his voice was hurt and uneven, his lips trembling and unsteady. "And every now and then i'd listen to this one song, and i'd reminds myself what a fool breaking up with you".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top