Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 38 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 am

Sophia looked down and noticed Adrian was holding her hand. As she looked up at him she smiled warmly at him. "I missed you to Andrian, there's alot of times I think to myself where will be if we never broke up."said Sophia sighing. "Don't beat yourself up on it, we all make mistakes but we have to learn to move on with our lives."said Sophia as she looked him softly and warmly with her chocolate brown eyes. "I listen to our old song sometimes and I can't help but to feel your still part of me and I feel really stupid leaving you."said Sophia sadly as she looked away from him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 am

Andrian brushed her hair out of the way and held her other hand looking into her eyes, tilting her head to look at his. "I love you Sophia Annabella Granger. You are the only one who ever touched my heart" he stroked her face gently and tilted her head upwards to match his and started to lean in but stopped to say. "And i watch you get depressed by the day, it haunts me" his voice still uneven
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 am

Sophia smiled warmly at him. "I love you to Andrian."said Sophia as she looked lovingly into his eyes. "Every time I see you depress or hurting it tore me apart to see that way, I helped you in a many ways as I could without you noticing I still had feelings for you."said Sophia as she looked away. "I always knew there was something about us that made us strong and it was our love for one another but it was always more then friendship love."said Sophie.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:46 am

Andrian frowned as she turned away when he tried to kiss her on the lips and sighed. "Yeah.." he mummered and started walking towards the forest and sat beside the logs and laid his head on it looking at her. "You always had that beautiful chochlate brown eyes" he whispered to her in her ears wrapping her head around her ears looking into her eyes as they both stared at each others. "And when you talk to Danny in that wonderful sweet way, it hurt like ****" he said ignoring his last word which was a swear word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:05 am

Sophia smiled as he told her she had beautiful eyes. " I felt the same way when you talked to Sam and when you hold the same loving way you used to hold me."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him. "If you still loved me, why didn't you tell me?"Sophia asked him as her chocolate brown eyes looked lovingly into his. "I guess I should be asking myself the same question."Sophia muttered as she bit her bottom lip which was a habit of hers.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:18 am

Andrian loved the way she bit the bottom of her lips, his made his heart leaped. "Why?" he paused to look at her resting his hands on her waist as he bit his buttom lip as well. "I was afriad that you'd never talk to me again and i was afraid of hurting you and most of all, lose my friends for telling you" he told her; "Beside i made a promise, and i am keeping it and all i ever wanted is you to be happy" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Sophie nodded and smiled warmly at him. "I was afraid as well, after Danny left my world was turned upside down but everytime I look at you or smile at you I can't help maybe there was a good reason why Danny left."said Sophia shrugging. "The reason why I didn't I still had feelings for you after Danny left is because I didn't want to get in the way of you being happy, you looked so happy with Sam everytime you held her it and tore me apart thinking it was her instead of me."said Sophia.

((Maybe we should start another topic for this instead of doing it here! Wink))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 am

Andrian chuckled and stroked her face gently as he kissed her on the forehead. "Samantha doesn't have what you have, Sophia i don't feel that spark with her then i am with you." he told her and the scoffed a bit. "I don't remember being happy and i only dated her to take away the pain" he told her looking into her eyes. "Look at you your a mess" he joked looking at her hair and played with it a bit -- it was usally groomed well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:13 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and smiled warmly at him as she closed her eyes as he stroked her face gently as it sent chills running down her spine. As he told her she looked like a mess she chuckled. "Yeah I know, I don't look like my gorgeous beautiful half veela self."said Sophia chuckling a she smiled. "Hold on let me change into what I really look like instead of his ugly mess your looking at!"said Sophia as she waved her wand at herself. As her curly bushy hair turned straight and beautifully down her back as her clothes turned from wearing a black shirt and sweat pants to wearing a black vest a black shirt under with tight blue jeans with black high heel boots. "There, now am I gorgeous looking half veela that I used to be?"Sophia asked him smiling.

Spoiler:
(What I'm wearing!)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 am

Andrian smirked at her and began to start stroking her hair more easily and confortably now it wasn't all tangled up and stuck together. "That's much better, but i'm afraid there going to be boys staring at you again" he teased her then gave her a quick peck on the lips then pulled back an inches still playing with her hair then stopped incase it annoyed her and; just stared in her eyes wondering if he should keep that promise or start a new life with Sophia and everything would be back to normal except no more Danny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top