Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 39
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 39 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 39 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:20 am

Sophia chuckled. "Yeah I know, but I kindof used to it!"said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him. As two boys walked passed them they were staring at Sophia and whistled. Sophia rolled her eyes at them and looked at Andrian and laughed. "So, now I'm all the sudden to my normal self boys want to look at me now how typical!"said Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 am

"Yep, and you can blame me for getting you back to having boys staring at you" Andrian said ignoring the fact that she totally ignored the kiss so he looked away to check on some girls around some looked back and giggled at him along with a flirty wave. "He's cute" she whispered to her friend pointing at him causing him to smirk. "Shush, you'll get his girlfriend jealous" the other giggled glancing at him every few second then looked at her friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 am

"Nah, I don't blame you after all I'm half veela so boys are going to look at me!"said Sophia. As Sophia laughed at what the girls were saying. "Mmm... here's something that will really piss them off!"said Sophia as she kissed Andrian passionately on the lips. As she heard the girls sighed she smiled and pulled away and smiled at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:50 am

That spark that he was talking about, he washed through his body and caused his heart to leap as she kissed him on the lips passionetally -- he felt like he was flying again everything around him blurred as he kissed her a few more time on the lips then pulled back. "That was wonderful, Sophia. I've never felt anything more beautiful then that ever since we broke up; it's your normal strawberry flavored lipstick" he smacked his lips and looked into her eyes and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:04 am

Sophia looked in his eyes and smiled. "I been waiting to do that for so long it was killing me so I had to do it!"said Sophia. As he remembered her Strawberry Lip gloss she blushed. "Oh, I see you remember what flavored lip gloss I always wore when I kissed you."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:08 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her and sticked a playfull tongue at her. "Well, it was kind of obvious by just tasting it" he teased her back as she laid her head on his chest and held his hands behind her. "I haven't forgotten anything about you, babe -- you have five beautiful baby, our song is My Immortal by Evanesce and..." he paused trying to get more information about her that he could remember.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:24 am

Sophia chuckled. "Well, I have never changed it has always been the same since we broke up."said Sophia. As Andrian told her everything he remembered about them and her she nodded in his chest and smiled. "And there's nothing else you don't know, you know the real me so there's no need for me to hid who I am."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:42 am

Andrian kissed her again on the lips and smiled warmly at her. "Although i find it really annoying that i keep forgetting your birthday date" he frowned at her looking sheepish at her as she rested her head on his chest this was his favorite moment of his life. "You cried I wipe away all of your tears" he crooned their lullaby in her ears, his voice was calm and soother as silk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:01 am

Sophia chuckled as he told her he couldn't remember her birthday. "It's in September love, it's September 18th love."said Sophia reminding him." When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears, And I held your hand through all of these years, But you still have all of me."Sophia sang in a soft sweet voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Andrian smiled at her and loved the sound of her voice when she sang to him. "oooouohoo ho" he added to the song making it sound more better then gave her an eskimo kiss trying to put that reminder of her birthday locked up in his mind and to do that he made himself think it out loud a few time. "Sorry just wanted to add something to it" he chuckled looking at her incredulous expression at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top