Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 21 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 am

Nikki's heart raced as she saw what Andrian had done. She shakily got up and ran to the girl's dormitories.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:38 pm

[metal cant turn to ash...w/e]

(Danny raised an eyebrow at what Andrian had done and why Nikki had left all of a sudden.) "What the f**k just happened?" he asked quietly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 am

Andrian turned out the flame and looked at his knife it still looked the same so he frowned slightly and reached his hand out to grab it staring at it then at his arm for a bit thinking if he should do it but then he jumped at the voice of Danny's voice, "What do you mean what happened?" his voice was calm and serious as he put his knife into his pocket until he knew hot to destroy it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:10 am

(Danny was a bit startled by Andrians voice. He let go of Sophia and then walked over casually to Andrian.) "I don't know," he said looking at the flames of the fire "Nikki just barrages out of the room after she sees you throwing my knife into the fire and now I mentin it what were you doing throwing the knife into the fire? It doesn't melt or anything"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 am

Andrian looked at the flame and then back at him shrugging his shoulder, "This knife has been trouble i've used it to stab trees and cut my wrist" he told him then let a smile lit up in his face, "I kind'of figured that somehow" he wielded the knife in his hand examining it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:05 am

(DAnny raised an eyebrow and toke the knife from Andrisn hand while he wasnt looking. He felt the heat get to him yet he ignored it. He examined it and then realized something.) "Is this my knife?" he asked shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 am

Andrian felt his finger crack by the massive force of his hand when he took the knife out of his hand, "Yes, you didn't want it anymore so i hid it" he told him grimancing with pain because of Danny strong arms even though they were both strong and same built.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 am

(Danny examinded the knife carefully not notcicing Andrians pain.) "you got the sheathe?" he asked him casutiosly as he knew he left his sheate here as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:06 am

Sophia got up and looked at the knife. As she heard it used to be Danny's her anger got the best of her. "Danny Thompson let me see that knife now!"Sophia demanded as she got out her wand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 am

(Danny looked at Sophia in shock.) "What?" he asked her cooly "I just wanted something back thats all"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top