Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 50 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:08 pm

"Me? Oh, I'm fine. Friends, homework and such. And you?" asked Lily and she smiled awkwardly. It was a bit weird for them to talk casual like normal friends because Lily was Daniel's girlfriend for a while. But they broke up. She tried to act like that didn't affect their friendship at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Danield smiled at her taking his feets off the couch and turned to face her. "Oh, the usual exercising, sports and studying," he told her, editing his story by leaving out hanging out with his new girlfriend and how happy he was with her. He gave her a polite smile and reached for something from his bag and pulled out a packet of lolly snakes, just tossing them onto the table. He grabbed one of them from the packet and took a bite out of it pulling the head from the body. "Do you want one." Daniel asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Lily looked at the bunch of lolly snakes. "Sure, I love those." said Lily smiling and got closer to the bunch. She reached one and put it in her mouth. "They taste nice" said Lily with a small smile. She was thinking in her head about the question she wanted to ask him. Should she? She got the courage and decided to ask. "And...how is your girlfriend?" asked Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 am

Daniel looked at Lily, he knew that she would ask him this question anyway even if he refused to talk about it to hurt her. He stopped biting his snake lolly and curled his lips in irritation. "Lily. I rather not talk about it to you, because i don't want to hurt you, talking about her. But if you want to really know, i can tell you" he smiled at her worriedly, trying to find the right words to use when he has to answer the question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 am

Lily looked at Daniel and shook her head. "No. I mean...I am ok listening you talk about her. Us...We...we were a long time ago. I don't mind you talking about her. I want to know how you are. And if she makes you happy, I'm ok with it totally. So please, do tell me" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 am

Daniel nodded unable to be impolite to her when she mention the world please usually he wouldn't normally talk about if he was happy or not with his new girlfriend to his ex-girlfriend. He bit the bottom of his lips trying to choose the right word and how exactly he felt being with her, "Well, she doesn't really do those couply things you do with him. Other than that, i'm am kind of satified with the realationship with her right now." Daniel told her then slowly bit the head of his snake lolly looking at her guitily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Lily stood frozen for a moment and then looked at Daniel confused. Well, she doesn't really do those couply things you do with him. No, that's not right, thought Lily in her head. She kept thinking that he couldn't know about her so called relathionship(it lasted only for a 2 weeks). "Um...what do you mean she doesn't do the couply things I do with...who?" asked Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top