Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 48
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 48 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 48 Empty Re: Gryffindor Commonroom (RP)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 am

Savannah cursed under her breath as she heard Daniel say she was Nikki sister. "Damn, you can't get away with nothing at this school!"Savannah muttered angrily. As she looked at Daniel calmly. "Dang you spotted me as well, but promise you will keep this secret not many know I'm alive!"said Savannah calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 am

Daniel nodded politely at her and smiled. "Yeah sure thing, Aden kind of said it a loud" he let a soft quiet laugh escape his lips and pulled off his hood then grabbed a packet of chips and placed it on the table taking one chip and ate it, still using his how-i-like-to-be-treated guide. He looked at all of them and gestured toward his chips. "Have some if you want" he said with glee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 am

Savannah gave him a warm smile. "Thankyou Daniel, I really

appreciate you not telling anyone."said Savannah. As he offered chips to them she smiled. "Thanks, I haven't really ate anything since breakfast I sort of skipped lunch and stuff studying."said Savannah with a soft chuckle.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:11 am

Nikki gasped. "I'm so sorry Sophia! I didn't mean for this to happen! I swear I didn't tell anyone who you were..or are.." Nikki said aloud then a bit confused. "I haven't seen James in ages, it's obvious he has left me!" Nikki said sadly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:09 am

Savannah chuckled and hugged her sister. "Nikki sis, chill ok? You did nothing wrong don't blame yourself."said Savannah calmly. "As for James I haven't seen him around as well, but I'm sure he didn't leave you.'said Savannah as she gave Nikki a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 am

* New Day *

Daniel was already in the common room sitting on the couch with one leg on the couch and the other just hanging out as he held a novel in his hand reading through his glasses, letting his two bi - color cat playing around in the common room with their little toy mouse and ball that he brought for them. Bella and Ashley jumped onto the couch. Ashley started playing on the couch sticking it claws into it then pulling it back all over again. Bella had crawled onto him, curling into a ball and snoozed off on his soft muscular stomach -- he wore a purple plaid top, a hippie head band around his head because he felt like it and a light blue shaded Diesal jeans on with his sunglasses hook on the top of his shirt.

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 48 Zac_efron

Gryffindor Commonroom (RP) - Page 48 L_48d0a6ee4e2c4419b1084894cecdda42.jpg%5Dl_48d0a6ee4e2c4419b1084894cecdda42
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 am

Nikki walked down the stairs to the gryffindor common room. She saw Daniel and smiled..weakly. She got to the bottom of the stairs, missed a step and fell down to the ground. "Ouch!" Nikki groaned on the floor.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 am

Daniel stumbled and dropped his novel onto the ground hitting Bella on the side causing her to shriek with pain then ran behind the table to hide peering at the corner. "Oh, hey Nikki" he smiled at her walking over to Bella, clapping his hands together a few time to get her to come to him and then picked her up in his arm cradling her like a baby as he walked up to Nikki scratching Bella's stomach before looking up at Nikki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:47 am

Nikki groaned. "Thanks for the help" Nikki said sarcastically and slowly got to her knees. "I'm so glad that the cat is more important than a...never mind" Nikki said and slowly got up to her feet. "Hi Daniel" Nikki replied.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 am

Daniel look guiltily at her, then put down Bella to help Nikki up onto her feet and dusted her robe then fixed his hippie headband taking off his glasses folding it and tossed it onto the couch. "Sorry. I've just started to relax so i am a bit slow at the moment," he sighed and yawned, stretching himself in front of her. "How are you" he added quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top